PC What if Terraria became an anime series....?

Keathoran_Quake

Official Terrarian
Hey guys, in all honesty i think it is a great idea, so what im going to start doing is writing a script/story line for the game and turn it into a comic or a book... any advice or idea's on what to add would be appreciated but nothing too ridiculous or over the top....
I want this to be a fun book/comic to read about the terraria game......

The first section will be everything until the wall of flesh...
Second, up until Golem...
Third will go until Moon lord...
Special chapters inbetween will include the events (goblin horde, blood moon, eclipse etc.)

i should be finished with the first section by the end of January (i dont have a lot of time on my hands these days, ever since i started working...)

Looking forward to your ideas...

King Slime oozes over the nurse and Dryad, our main protagonist saves them from being defiled as only anime maidens can be, and his harem grows larger as he seduces the Steampunker and the Mechanic while the Witch Doctor turns out to be a hot dark elf girl who curses him with a voodoo spell that cause embarrassing and quite lewd situations to happen.

King Slime oozes over the nurse and Dryad, our main protagonist saves them from being defiled as only anime maidens can be, and his harem grows larger as he seduces the Steampunker and the Mechanic while the Witch Doctor turns out to be a hot dark elf girl who curses him with a voodoo spell that cause embarrassing and quite lewd situations to happen.
I can get behind that.

Ooh! I love anime. The Dryad would look pretty hot in anime.:nursehappy:
As long as it's not full of continuous fighting like all of those other anime. Uh. :nurse:
Who doesn't?

you could make it so the protagonist finds the arkhalis really early and uses it for a while as it is a vary anime like weapon

wtf does that mean, "anime like weapon". wat the hell am i saying anymore :sigh:

Hey guys, in all honesty i think it is a great idea, so what im going to start doing is writing a script/story line for the game and turn it into a comic or a book... any advice or idea's on what to add would be appreciated but nothing too ridiculous or over the top....
I want this to be a fun book/comic to read about the terraria game......

The first section will be everything until the wall of flesh...
Second, up until Golem...
Third will go until Moon lord...
Special chapters inbetween will include the events (goblin horde, blood moon, eclipse etc.)

i should be finished with the first section by the end of January (i dont have a lot of time on my hands these days, ever since i started working...)

Looking forward to your ideas...

Nice, i really like this idea could you give us updates on how close you are (sorry for the late reply i only just thought 'hey wouldnt an anime be cool?'

I would think a Terraria anime would basically have to be an isekai where the plot is about someone brought into the world from outside and their interactions dealing with this new universe as they're helped along by the Guide. Also if I were writing it I'd kill off the Party Girl lol

Back
Top Bottom