PC What is everybody's favourite type of wood in Terraria?

Favourite Wood

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boreal Wood, to me, has a really cool theme to it, and fits really well in the snow biome its wood originates; buuut my favorite is Palm Wood!

Favorite decorations are sky and ocean themed, and Palm Wood does a nice job of setting a tropical summer-house feeling whenever I use it (most often for the Angler's house/room). If I don't use Sunplate/Skyware furniture for myself again, I might use Palm Wood furniture in my 1.3 world. :happy:

I also like using Living Wood here n' there; for Dryad-based decorations, some library tables and chairs, aaand my coffee shop!

It is a toss between 3; boreal, rich mahogany, and living wood. Can't decide between those three...

I would say Rich Mahogany, but Boreal gives me that torches within cool looking objects that are blue... and more appealing then the normal torches.

Ugh.. I can't really give a solid answer to this one.. I usually always mix up at least two kinds of wood in any of my builds, (bar Living Wood, I usually just use leaves and grass walls) I just like how some woods work together, like Shadewood and Rich Mahogany. To be honest the one I hardly use is Ebonwood as I can never find a proper way to implement it...

Ugh.. I can't really give a solid answer to this one.. I usually always mix up at least two kinds of wood in any of my builds, (bar Living Wood, I usually just use leaves and grass walls) I just like how some woods work together, like Shadewood and Rich Mahogany. To be honest the one I hardly use is Ebonwood as I can never find a proper way to implement it...

Ebonwood i have use with bone for my witch doctor's house. Used a bit of grey bricks, wooden beams, and some of the darker stones (like obsidian) to make the jungle house for him. So it may take a bit of selective comparison to get thinks to look just right. I was happy with what I did, I'll have to remake on pc eventually so i can properly get a pic, as the original was done on a multiplayer world on the xbox...>< I play both.

I am like you in the respects to wood, as i have found different combinations fairly appealing; dispite my prior comment on what I usually favor. Each one has their own part in construction one way or another.:)

Boreal's too sexy for my love, too sexy for my love, too sexy for my love...

Yeah, Boreal's probably my favourite, if I'd have to be completely honest.

Living Wood is easily my favorite, alongside standard Forest wood. I'm planning to build a pirate ship with Palm Wood for the Pirate NPC however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom