What is going to happen after terraria

Hey, iv'e been playing terraria for a while, i was wondering to myself, hmm, whats going to happen after terraria? Are they going to make another 2d, adventure game, like terraria, or something else. Because we all know how much of a fail the sequel was.

Who knows? The safest bet for them would be to do some kind of sequel (Terraria 2 or something). But they could be bored to death on this genre. After all they have worked on this game for at least 10 years now. The only thing we know for certain is that it won't use XNA.

Otherworld wasn't going to be a sequel, it was supposed to be a spin-off.
I always thought of Otherworld as a prequel, what happened before the base game

as for after Terraria ends, Re logic isnt going back to working on otherworld. They cut ties between another developer i forget the name of. Its also the reason why ocram doesnt exist in terraria today.Re logic also hasnt confirmed/decided what they're going to do for their next game though

Well, if you think about it, for PC users, they don’t need updates. With countless mods adding thousands of bosses and events, so it’s like free DLC.

"they cut ties between another developer i forget the name of. its also the reason why ocram doesnt exist in terraria today"
now you see, ocram is the name marco backwards. there you go

Back
Top Bottom