What is lacking?

While I think that the game is very well balanced now with 1.2 giving updates to just about everything, I'd have to say it is missing holiday themed events. We only get two holidays a year and they are about 2 months apart, legitly playing the game that is a long time to wait for some bigger changes to how things are.

I'd also be a fan of more weapons, so long as they aren't the same old weapons but cool niche ones as we got plenty of basic ones.

I feel a better farming system would be nice like with more varieties as well as an ability to pick either Crimson or Corruption when generating the world.

The things most lacking so far are
The Desert (its bleak small and empty :( )
Lack of depth in hardmode hell
emptiness of ocean outside of duke...
emptiness of sky
lack of summoner viability throughout game
lack of corruption spear(to balance rotten fork)
deficiency of Goblin army and frost legion compared to pirates
lack of more hybrid armors
imbalance of weapon types...
less tedious fishing quests...

Space. It's such a cool biome, with it's own awesome music... But that's about it. I wish they would make some space exclusive enemies, or maybe some things to find up there... Like alien sattelites hovering just above the atmosphere, full of cool alien loot/ weapons. :D

Endgame exploration. Not just "kill this boss to get these things and unlock this and get these events and...". I'm hoping 1.3 won't just introduce kill-everything-as-fast-as-you-can events for content past the current end of progression.

Endgame exploration. Not just "kill this boss to get these things and unlock this and get these events and...". I'm hoping 1.3 won't just introduce kill-everything-as-fast-as-you-can events for content past the current end of progression.
Yeah, I would definitely like progression to differentiate a bit more. We'll see. And plus, they are changing a hell load of things and adding a hell load of new content so hopefully we'll see something along those lines.

More summoner gear. I don't mean new minions (though I won't complain about getting 'em), I mean new accessories, another armor set or two that doesn't involve killing a boss, maybe a way to actually direct them somewhere. You know, stuff that supports the use of minions, rather than just giving more options.

More summoner gear. I don't mean new minions (though I won't complain about getting 'em), I mean new accessories, another armor set or two that doesn't involve killing a boss, maybe a way to actually direct them somewhere. You know, stuff that supports the use of minions, rather than just giving more options.
Yeah definitely. I've seen many suggestions on this topic and all of them have good points and ideas. I would love more summoner content and there is no doubt that there will be more in the new update.

What we need is weapon vanity slots. It'd be cool to be swinging around a Terra Blade disguised as a Muramasa, or a North Pole disguised as a Dark Lance. Perhaps a few more vanity options in general, and not just a boatload of new dye.

What we need is weapon vanity slots. It'd be cool to be swinging around a Terra Blade disguised as a Muramasa, or a North Pole disguised as a Dark Lance. Perhaps a few more vanity options in general, and not just a boatload of new dye.
Yeah it would be pretty nice though it could bring up some trickery, especially in servers that don't have server-side characters or don't have the ability to check it the player is new or not. Disguise a Terra Blade as a Copper Shortsword. And it would be pretty weird because the range differs between one weapon and the other, therefore say a shortsword hit the air, it would technically hit the facing enemy.

More vanity options would be nice, as well as new sets. More dyes, too, that'd be good. They have posted about dye improvements so we'll most likely see some more differentiation and additions to make your character that little bit more stunning.

The developer's consideration for balancing pvp (huehue)
But anyway, I would like more things to explore in the world, particularly in hell, ocean, and the sky

Yeah. Desert and Ocean, perhaps those sky islands, need major improvements because I don't have much point in the game to venture and search for these biomes. They're pretty bland and I hope that we'll see some fleshing out.

We also need some more critters to populate the planet with. It gets kinda boring when your only friends are a couple of bunnies and squirrels, and maybe a penguin. I wanna see stuff like foxes, fish you can actually see swimming about, and maybe even a tamable cat npc that sits around your house like an actual cat.

Back
Top Bottom