What is one game you would love to see collaborate with terraria

I know everyone has thought about this. With the Don’t Starve update it got me thinking about this. I personally would love to see Terraria x slime rancher (because of the king slime)

There's so many games that it's near impossible for me to decide lol. Though i'd probably pop off if they somehow did a cuphead crossover.

Hollow Knight.
It even has some overlap in mechanics for weapons, summons and pets. Plenty of enemies and bosses to choose from. Charms could be worn as accessories. There are vendors. And as a bonus - there's even the Infection in Hollow Knight resembling the Crimson/Corruption in Terraria.
Good choice and it’s indie. Though it’s not indie I wouldn’t mind seeing Ori…I really liked both of those games.

Would saying Smash Bros Ultimate for every game repersented in it be cheating?

Legend of Zelda. IIRC, Breath of the Wild had inspiration fro Terraria and Terraria 1.4 had inspiration from Breath of the Wild. Imagine the Eater of Worlds or Plantera in Zelda! No idea what Terraria would be likely to get other than more vanity, but the Master Sword as a Hard Mode upgrade to the Enchanted Sword would be awesome if it became part of the Zenith.

Joke Answer for the sake of trolling, Animal Crossing. It's perfect for anyone that always wants more excuses to build more houses, especially if they add every possible villager! For everyone else, you won't be able to make enough wood boxes. >:D It'd also be fun to annoy people that hate furries way too much.

ark dinosaur and more bosses turn 2D i think it would look funny and make it where you and go in first person in terraria without mods

Hollow Knight.
It even has some overlap in mechanics for weapons, summons and pets. Plenty of enemies and bosses to choose from. Charms could be worn as accessories. There are vendors. And as a bonus - there's even the Infection in Hollow Knight resembling the Crimson/Corruption in Terraria.
This is what I want to see

man, I wish Starved for Light was released by now, as I’d love a crossover with it. Too bad it seems to be cancelled. Oh well, have’t played Ori, but the visuals are wonderful

JoJo's bizarre adventure all star battle r
1667864520674.png

would be cool tho

Honestly, if there's anything at all I would like Terraria to have a crossover with, It'd be something Monster Hunter related.

well i mean technically they already have referenced jojo
Vampire knives is a reference to dio
+ stardust armour
i would not have thought of that without you mentioning it, so uh ok?
oh and the stardust armor wasnt originally supposed to be a jojo reference, people just saw it as one so the devs went 'screw it' and embraced it with an update.

Honestly I think some of the existing crossovers could get a little more depth. Sometimes we have a cool crossover like the DD2 or the DST ones that include a lot of content, other times it's just "here's a single vanity costume" (Minecraft) or "here's a single pet" (Core Keeper).

A Hollow Knight crossover would probably end up being actually a Silksong crossover.

As for crossover ideas... How about Stray? A few robot vanity outfits, zurk as enemies (skitter around in the underground layer in evil biomes, attack by jumping and staying attached and staying attached if they hit, dealing continuous contact damage, instantly die if brought to sunlight (same condition as gnomes), relatively few hit points), and the Stray + B-12 as a light pet (it's B-12 that provides light, obviously) or perhaps as a minion summon that would attack enemies with the Defluxor (would be unique, like Abigail).

Or hey, let's be silly... What if I told you there's a game released in 2011, a game where you can mine, fight, explore and build! A game that lets you use swords, bows, spells, and summons to conquer your foes. A game that lets you have a variety of pets to follow you. A game where you can craft armors, weapons, accessories, potions, and furniture. A game where you can farm and fish. A game that is still being developed despite its age and that actually received just last year a big content update! Yes, I am talking, of course, about Skyrim.

Back
Top Bottom