Mobile What is the best and worst npc?

TheSneakyMalteaser

Skeletron Prime
Well I love the goblin tinkerer because of reforges, tinkerer workshop and rocket boots
but I think that the, well I don't know who is worst?
anyway leave you best and worst (or favs) on this thread.

Goblin tinkerer was my most important NPC.
My worst, no doubts, Dye Trader has that place, He only exists to give away the dye vat, after that, you can ignore him.
(And to mention the silver tye, such the richest colors he sells)

i think truffle is the best npc, and the traveling merchant, even he's not on mobile yet. worst is the dryad and the goblin tinkerer. don't rage at me 4 hating gb. i also hate nurse.

+ Arms Dealer (One word: BULLETS)
- Nurse. Never really helped me much (The guide is second, he only helps me determine the evil of the world)
Nurse was useless till 1.3 now i understand why she aays :red:ty things
[DOUBLEPOST=1441094077,1441093930][/DOUBLEPOST]
i think truffle is the best npc, and the traveling merchant, even he's not on mobile yet. worst is the dryad and the goblin tinkerer. don't rage at me 4 hating gb. i also hate nurse.
Lol- you hate half the town! Bet that makes living there akward for the mechanic.

My favorite- THE CLOTHIER vaniy gear is my favorite thing and thats supposedly his department. I wish that he sold more of it- like he should sell discount halloween costumes after the holiday

My least favorite- pirate- it seems like he only sells players things he wants us to build his house out of. Hes a free loader!

My most used npc- mechanic just because everytime i have an idea i never bring enough of what i need or i forget a wrench- so im always rinning over to her

My least used npc- cyborg- i baught his goods pnce to try them. I dont like rockets or nanites or his helmet( i imagine its used so gross) hell i cant even recall why he moves in and when he dies im like "who the :red: is that?"
[DOUBLEPOST=1441094917,1441094838][/DOUBLEPOST]
Everyone is saying arms dealer
But what about for other classes?
i dunno what about them whos your favorite?

Nurse was useless till 1.3 now i understand why she aays :red:ty things
[DOUBLEPOST=1441094077,1441093930][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol- you hate half the town! Bet that makes living there akward for the mechanic.
i do like the mechanic, as i love wiring.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441134006][/DOUBLEPOST]
My favorite- THE CLOTHIER vaniy gear is my favorite thing and thats supposedly his department. I wish that he sold more of it- like he should sell discount halloween costumes after the holiday

My least favorite- pirate- it seems like he only sells players things he wants us to build his house out of. Hes a free loader!

My most used npc- mechanic just because everytime i have an idea i never bring enough of what i need or i forget a wrench- so im always rinning over to her

My least used npc- cyborg- i baught his goods pnce to try them. I dont like rockets or nanites or his helmet( i imagine its used so gross) hell i cant even recall why he moves in and when he dies im like "who the :red: is that?"
[DOUBLEPOST=1441094917,1441094838][/DOUBLEPOST] i dunno what about them whos your favorite?
i like vanity, so i like clothier as a nice npc.

+Goblin Tinkerer, I can't live without reforging and especially accessory combining.
-I'd say Guide, but he can really help beginners and for new updates, so I'll have to go with... Actually I can't think of anyone else, so guide.

Best: Demolistionist: (Ka-BOOOOM!!!)
Worst: Hair Stylist (BY THE TIME I GET ONE, I CAN'T EVEN SEE MY HAIR CAUSE OF MY ARMOR!!!)

I Suppose the Nurse is pretty useful because of my noobiness I probably could have beaten to moonlord without having 10 more gray hairs every time I died from him.

Best: Demolistionist: (Ka-BOOOOM!!!)
Worst: Hair Stylist (BY THE TIME I GET ONE, I CAN'T EVEN SEE MY HAIR CAUSE OF MY ARMOR!!!)

I Suppose the Nurse is pretty useful because of my noobiness I probably could have beaten to moonlord without having 10 more gray hairs every time I died from him.
If you know how to itemize in social slots, you can actually see those hairs...

Anyways, I could call Goblin Tinkerer the best here, since he helped me get those warding accesories as well as weapon modifiers.
The worst is probably Dye Trader. He actually offers nothing more than dyes.

Worst is the Nurse. Never used her until I saw somewhere suggesting when fighting a boss you can use her to heal you once. So I did that and when she healed me I saw a bunch of my gold coins gone. Didn't know she requires payment for her service, as I was quickly going through it.

i do like the mechanic, as i love wiring.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441134006][/DOUBLEPOST]
i like vanity, so i like clothier as a nice npc.
i like clothier for familiar wig and goblin tinkerer for tinkerer's workshop(need that ankh shield) and reforging

The angler is my most frequently visited NPC. However, the goblin tinkerer is the most useful.

You do realize that the pirate is next to useless? The cannons are only useful if you're making a crazy cannonball grinder setup.

The most worthless NPC is the Ninja. I mean, you kill the king slime and the guy doesn't even show up.

Maybe he's just embarrassed that he lost his pants...

The best best NPC is the Witch Doctor. I mean, get to hard mode and all you need to do is build him a house in the jungle and BLAM! WINGS! Beat Plantera and you get some of the best summoner armor in the game. My favorite buff is the Flask of Ichor, again, thanks Witch Doctor! My favorite furniture? Blood water fountain. You can make some sick looking scenery with blood flowing everywhere. He also grows the DANKEST nugs. OK, I made that last part up.

If you don't know what dank nugs are, I can't tell you.

Back
Top Bottom