Console What is the Best Biome?

What biome from this game appeals to you the most? I am interested in knowing what the community has to say. Everybody shares different opinions about what this magnificent game has to offer in terms of explorations. My personal favorite is the jungle biome. The jungle houses some of the best and most interesting loot, as well as the coolest and most annoying enemies in the game. Not to mention the theme. I am most curious about what you have to say!

Thanks for your feedback!

The ice biome is my absolute favorite! Ice has just always struck me as cool and especially the ice mimic's Loot! They drop a cool sword and other sweet loot for use!

I think imma go with Hallow Underground.The mix of Purple,Pink and Blue Crystals makes the biome REALLY beautiful.It also has some cool enemies

In terms of color and effect I'm going to follow suit on underground hallow, but if your underground desert gets hallowed... that's some pretty neat stuff, especially the background wall. Needs more unique enemies to complete the feel though.

I LOVE the Underground Jungle! Cool music and the overall theme, dangerous but interesting enemies and amazing loot :D

Back
Top Bottom