PC What Is The Best Early Hardmode Wings?

PA6493

Terrarian
What Is The Best Early Hardmode Wings?Angel?Demon?Frost?Harpy?Pls Help And Comment Your Opinion In Comments.. Would Be Very Much Appreciated

Definitely Frozen Wings. Very easy to get, far superiour to anything else you can get at this point, the feathers have a high drop rate from the frozen golems, and they'll all you need until you get Duke Fishron's wings.

Leaf Wings. you literally just buy them, and stat-wise there are actually very few wings that are better, especially right at the start of hardmode

Definitely Frozen Wings. Very easy to get, far superiour to anything else you can get at this point, the feathers have a high drop rate from the frozen golems, and they'll all you need until you get Duke Fishron's wings.
Beg to differ, you need fast stuff to fight fishron. I personally use spooky right after Plantera.
Frozen and Leaf wings are absurdly op. There's no point in using any other kind of wing.
What... even...

Beg to differ, you need fast stuff to fight fishron. I personally use spooky right after Plantera.

What... even...
I meant before post-plantera wings. That's a different part of hardmode and there are like 3 sets total at that point anyway.

thanks for letting me try to kill an ice golem for almost 4 hours straight

Back
Top Bottom