• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

What is the craziest thing you've ever done in Terraria?

Pirtz

Terrarian
Well, the crimson was nearing my base too much and I had already spent quite a bit of money on green solution, because I don't like the hallow.
And, to be free from this annoyance, I purchased a big lot of Freedom IV and fired my Democracy Launcher till everything smelled like fresh napalm in the morning and all the oil was gone. The result was a nice (more or less) floating island village which didn't have that annoyance called Wyverns.
Then I noticed the said result wasn't actually nice, so I looted the chests in that world and put the contents in another one, then freed the remaining buildings and deleted the world. 'Cause it needed extra liberty.

WilliamD

Official Terrarian
Drink a battle potions and standing near a placed water candle while holding one in a blood moon.

Scironex

The Destroyer
A friend and I actually completely emptied out Hell, except for the lava. Once I get the Bottomless Bucket of Water, I plan on fixing that.

BTW, I have the world backed up, if anyone wants it.

Aurora3500

Staff member
If battling Expert Fishron with Pre-Plantera gear then winning counts then that's one crazy thing.

The craziest thing I'm about to do though is probably going to be building a water arena designed specifically to fight the Moon Lord with my Cute Fishron partner.

Ezel

Official Terrarian
Oh, I remember something else. I tried to catch a floating island using the Gravitation Potion in pre-hardmode. I didn't have feathers for the Featherfall Potion and I wanted to try with flying and grappling it with a hook. I did it the first time, but at the second time my character turned into a pile of flesh, because the hook wasn't fast enough.

XTQuakeX

Terrarian
I excavated every block in a small world, and all liquids except 10-16 layers of lava I left purposefully to remove fallen items and Illuminate hell.

Worth It!

Perume

Official Terrarian
Generate a new world. Look for chests in the surface. Fall. Survive with 1hp. Get an achievement.
My first minutes with 1.3.
Also, I did a 1.2 playthrough with a friend. Killed the WoF with an overly short hellbridge and no more than 220 max life.
Also, thanks to lagging, we accidentaly flooded some of the underworld while making a hellevator. :D (And the water didn't evaporate)

Last edited:

Cubicality

The Destroyer
Trying to casually take on the Stardust Pillar.
Never again will I challenge a pillar casually, especially the hardest one, Stardust.

Top Bottom