What is the craziest thing you've ever done in Terraria?

Well, some people just can't handle these multiple star cells. The thing is to let them get big, kill them, so they get smaller and grow again. I found myself stripping off the barrier from pillar really fast this way... Though it was hard to make them go away and I didn't have enough damage to take them all down, so I had to tp back... and this is their main problem.
Deadly spheres ANNIHALATE them, as do most guns, bows, and pretty much anything else that hits a nice sized area.

It was an night
with an Pirate Invasion happening.
The Twins awoken and....
I just runned around my world.

• Removing about half of the dessert to get enough sand for making glass.(need lots of glass for some work).
  • Fighting Dungeon Guardian.(not so crazy, maybe).
  • Using the boulder to hit my character more than 20 times to test whether its damage reduced by defense.
  • Standing on Wooden Spikes to get enough mana regeneration for using the Last Prism.
  • Challenge the Moon Lord with about 430 Max Health.(Thanks to the Nurse).
With Shield of Cthulu and Shadowflame Knife I can see that being possible.

Personally, I don't think I have this skill to dodge, and I prefered to using heavy defense without much dodging. But maybe there are many people skillful enough to do this job.

• Removing about half of the dessert to get enough sand for making glass.(need lots of glass for some work).
  • Fighting Dungeon Guardian.(not so crazy, maybe).
  • Using the boulder to hit my character more than 20 times to test whether its damage reduced by defense.
  • Standing on Wooden Spikes to get enough mana regeneration for using the Last Prism.
  • Challenge the Moon Lord with about 430 Max Health.(Thanks to the Nurse).

Personally, I don't think I have this skill to dodge, and I prefered to using heavy defense without much dodging. But maybe there are many people skillful enough to do this job.
Its pretty much impossible to tank the Duke, you NEED to be able to perform fast last second dodges.

Its pretty much impossible to tank the Duke, you NEED to be able to perform fast last second dodges.
It IS possible. Just combine the Godly Vampire Knives, Beetle Scalemail, all damage boost accessories as well as Ankh Shield and Cross Necklace.
Also, three heart statues, heart lamp, camp fire.
Then, you can tank it(even expert).
Also, using a Spectre Hood with Spectre Staff(or Laser Machinegun), and the conditions above, it is also possible.

It IS possible. Just combine the Godly Vampire Knives, Beetle Scalemail, all damage boost accessories as well as Ankh Shield and Cross Necklace.
Also, three heart statues, heart lamp, camp fire.
Then, you can tank it(even expert).
Also, using a Spectre Hood with Spectre Staff(or Laser Machinegun), and the conditions above, it is also possible.
I had all that max defense stuff. I still took 30 damage per hit.

Jumping straight from tin(ancient shadow scalemail) to shadow armor, just because I was too lazy to go underground for ores.

I did it for the first time now cause for some reason 90% of my worlds are crimsoned. (that world has the Corruption in the middle of the jungle though ;-; )

Fought the moon lord. With a COPPER SHORTSWORD. 'Nuff said I was really dead
[DOUBLEPOST=1442537707,1442537653][/DOUBLEPOST]I say solar is the hardest, but the flow invaders are SO ANNOYING.

Back
Top Bottom