What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"We're going for this filmic look, so one thing that we knew immediately was films run at 24 fps. We're gonna run at 30 because 24 fps does not feel good to play. So there's one concession in terms of making it aesthetically pleasing, because it just has to feel good to play." - A "The Order: 1886" dev when confronted as to why the game was not in 60 FPS.

"I think we might have innovated too much or tried some different things that people just weren't ready for... I don't think we did a particularly good job marketing it or talking to fans about their expectations for what Dungeon Keeper was going to be or ultimately should be." - Frank Gibeau.

^A little back story on this, there was a mobile version of Dungeon Keeper. This version was free to play, however, to mine one block can require almost a full day. Of course, you could pay with real money to speed up the process. The original dungeon keeper games, while costing an upfront cost, at least allowed you to make your dungeon at a INFINITELY faster pace, and without having to shove micro-transactions in your face constantly. So yeah, that's some innovation right there. :red:

Anyone that uses 'Autism' or 'Gay' as some kinda of insult...

Seriously, i find it sad that people do that, i know a few friends who are Gay, yet i still treat 'em as normal Human-beings, Same with people with Autism.

Some people are just plain :red:s who don't listen to Reason and think they know everything when really, they know basically :red: all.

Oh and in my country they sometimes uses "Indian" or "Bengali" as an insult, it is stupid and they know that, but they still do it.

Anyone that uses 'Autism' or 'Gay' as some kinda of insult...

Seriously, i find it sad that people do that, i know a few friends who are Gay, yet i still treat 'em as normal Human-beings, Same with people with Autism.

Some people are just plain :red:s who don't listen to Reason and think they know everything when really, they know basically :red: all.
Example:
Anyone that likes MLP is either autistic, cancerous, or gay.
1. I actually am autistic.
2. My great grandmother died of breast cancer.
3. A show can't change your sexuality, your sexuality can't change what shows you like.
Most people who use those insults just go ":red: logic" and get 500 replies.

Back
Top Bottom