What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

I was doing nothing in Facebook and a chat alert popped-up.
Friend: hi kaio
Friend: are u hungry?
Me: eeh.. nope
Friend: ok bye
What the hell...

"Fairy Tail is better than One Piece", "Hunter ''''''''Versus'''''''' Hunter is boring, where are the fights?", "Jojo is gay" (OK, I agree with the last one).

"[Insert game or anime here] is for kids and it's pure autism", or "I only play old games you :red:ing casual".

And the words of this candidate, a homophobic mother:red:er. This happened last month if I'm sure.

[10:53:59 PM] Cero: god:red: it ninty
[10:54:07 PM] Cero: why u :red: us ovr?
[10:54:13 PM] Scrub Lord Kain: ninty
[10:54:15 PM] Cero: we dun wan sum :red:
Shout outs to skype conversations.

"Do they make mario kart for xbox?" I almost slapped that kid, we were in class though

related to that one of my friends asked me if i had the new mario kart for xbox (which was mario kart 8 for the wii u which i bought a while ago). i couldnt help but laugh and facepalm

if i could have done this without killing myself this is what i would have done

1314029819767.png

Here's one

On Facebook, somebody said minecraft is the leading cause of autism

i play minecraft occasionally and yes i have autism but it didnt make me have it

Anyone that uses 'Autism' or 'Gay' as some kinda of insult...

Seriously, i find it sad that people do that, i know a few friends who are Gay, yet i still treat 'em as normal Human-beings, Same with people with Autism.

Some people are just plain :red:s who don't listen to Reason and think they know everything when really, they know basically :red: all.

ive been insulted about it many times. if i could i would have beat up the person who said it

enough of the quotes (but it is related to what i have) the same :red: as mentioned before once told me ''at least i dont have a mental disorder'' for no reason. i honestly wanted to slap her face as hard as i could

"Have a nice life, Closet Channer"

Said to me after saying that place isn't really what people think, and then saying you should never just believe everything you hear.

"PCs are for Spreadsheets, this is only going on Consoles."

One of the few Phil Fish quotes that is safe for work. And then they made a Steam version. Just fantastic stuff.

What is the stupidest thing you have ever heard someone say or ask?
someone said how does pewdiepie have so many subscribers, theres only 7 to 8 million people in the world, fake accounts?[DOUBLEPOST=1412921913][/DOUBLEPOST]
"WTF how does Insert Person Here have 100 million views? There are only 7 million people on the planet!"
lol i hadnt read any of the posts on this page but our posts are very similair[DOUBLEPOST=1412922051][/DOUBLEPOST]
"Terraria is just a dumb rip off, of minecraft, which is much better" ugh
why do people think that? they even advertise the other one

Ohohoh, trust me, I have a loooooong list. I deal with a mildly annoying idiot on a regular basis (although thanks to him getting banned from IRC over on another network I don't have to deal with him nearly as often), and there are loads of quotes from him that would warrant being put in this thread.

"The server on IRC is still unofficially up I thihk"
(For context, the IRC server had been down for maintenance for a few hours that day, and a temporary server had been erected in its place. The temporary server is the one he was referring to. But, he said this on the real server after maintenance was done. Yeah. .-.)

I have no doubts I'll be able to find more quotes if I dig through my IRC logs.

Back
Top Bottom