What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"The Bible proves that God is true."
"That's gay."
"If God doesn't exist, then how did we get here?"

"Its just a game"
"rekt"
"git gud"
":3"
"Kek"
"Lel"
"Toplel"
"Topkek"
"^_^" (if its used for trolling)
"This game sucks" (if the person doesn't know what to do)

Its like houseflies conquering your house

"I me me in gaming mode"
"Lets play another boring game -- Teraria" <--> I Dislike this one
"O, Mr. Rose, do you have a rose?" <--> :O
":O" <--> :O

Have you ever noticed how ridiculous your thoughts would sound if you said them aloud? Even if they made perfect sense in the context?

There's an elderly man in my apartment complex who keeps a bird feeder outside his balcony. Today, I saw two squirrels quarreling over the food.

"Hey, those squirrels are fighting over the old geezer's seeds!"

P.S. Another potential name for my potential punk band; Old Guy's Seeds

"Terra Blade has higher DPS than Horseman's Blade"
DON'T TELL ME ABOUT THE PROOF EARLIER IN THIS THREAD!
Guys, the Terra Blade can't hit something with both the beam and its blade.
It's one or the other.
I've tested.

Have you ever noticed how ridiculous your thoughts would sound if you said them aloud? Even if they made perfect sense in the context?

There's an elderly man in my apartment complex who keeps a bird feeder outside his balcony. Today, I saw two squirrels quarreling over the food.

"Hey, those squirrels are fighting over the old geezer's seeds!"

P.S. Another potential name for my potential punk band; Old Guy's Seeds
omg you have a punk band! do you have anything recorded xD

Some kids playin terraria with me on the PC (finally got it on Steam!!) and the kid goes in the chat.....

"Hey, let's go to the dungeon!"

(I know that skeletron hasn't been killed yet)

"Sure, sure. Hold on, need to get some stone here"

So he goes on into the dungeon, SCREAMS and (I'm watching him on the minimap) 4 white dots give chase to him. He manages to escape the dungeon, and he runs to me. I notice this and I run to the ocean with my magic mirror at hand, when I look back at the minimap, he's STILL running when the worst thing happens.....

One frickin' slime......

I see another dot on the minimap and I notice that it's a slime, the kid gets knocked back by that slime and gets MAULED by the guardians. I start laughing and I notice something... Those 4 dots haven't dissaper..OH GOD NO!! The guardians were after me. So I let them get on my screen and I use my mirror to escape. After that he pretty much pooped his pants (I think) and told me his point of view.

Needless to say, another lesson learned!

"The Bible proves that God is true."
"That's gay."
"If God doesn't exist, then how did we get here?"
What you have just posted is some religiously debatable/fringy content. This community is not designed for it so refrain from posting things like these in the future, thanks.

[ON TOPIC]
"I got a bad mark for my science test and I do not get what I got wrong"
"What the :red:, I don't even swear"
"You don't act like a human"

"Huh. Where did I leave my car keys? I remember that I left them in my pocke- Oh wait,here they are." - My Dad
The Destroyer in a nutshell.

What you have just posted is some religiously debatable/fringy content. This community is not designed for it so refrain from posting things like these in the future, thanks.

[ON TOPIC]
"I got a bad mark for my science test and I do not get what I got wrong"
"What the :red:, I don't even swear"
"You don't act like a human"
Shhhhhhh... It was a joke

Back
Top Bottom