What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

Ah, just remembered a glorious gem from around fifth grade, I think it was.

<In the middle of some presentation with all the fifth grade classes, talking about animals or something like that>

Kid: "Wait, penguins are amphibians, right?"

"Bro, stop hacking!" "Imma report you for hacking" "STOP USING AIMBOT" "STOP HACKING!!!" "Im going to get a moderatour" ~ Every 7 Year Old Try Hards.

LOL
i remember that stuff from when i played CoD, it was funny, like FUNNY AS HELLLLL

Whenever someone told me that on either CoD, Minecraft, or Terraria. I'd always say : " You don't know how to hack kid, I bet you're just a 7 Year Old kid trying to act tough, and not knowing how to hack nor how the world works, and also there's no point of hacking, when I already have the skill to kill you anywhere, anytime. So why don't you just go back to being a try hard and rage quit? That'd be awesome for you to do that... " And whenever I'd say that, they'd just start throwing a fit...

Whenever someone told me that on either CoD, Minecraft, or Terraria. I'd always say : " You don't know how to hack kid, I bet you're just a 7 Year Old kid trying to act tough, and not knowing how to hack nor how the world works, and also there's no point of hacking, when I already have the skill to kill you anywhere, anytime. So why don't you just go back to being a try hard and rage quit? That'd be awesome for you to do that... " And whenever I'd say that, they'd just start throwing a fit...
lol

"i would buy a phone with fast charging but if it charges faster it'll deplete faster so i use my old charger cuz it takes 4 hours to charge" - some kid from school 2015

"We like MLP because of the art style, and that's it" - At least half of the brony community when trying to defend themselves.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439828893,1439828827][/DOUBLEPOST]"I'm on the internet, and here's my opinion on [thing]"

"Bro, stop hacking!" "Imma report you for hacking" "STOP USING AIMBOT" "STOP HACKING!!!" "Im going to get a moderatour" ~ Every 7 Year Old Try Hards.
There's this little 8 yr old that I always beat on MCPE survival games. Whenever I defeat him, he says "I hate you! Hacker! BAN HIM! STUPID *****! I'M GONNA HACK YOU!" He's really annoying

I once made a FNaF server on Multiplayer for MCPE. Some 5 yr old came on. He said "Hello. I am a bot controlled by
notch. I only join the best servers" The server wasn't even done yet, and Notch doesn't even have anything to do with MPFMCPE! I told him that he wasn't Notch, and I told him I wouldn't turn him into a admin or something if he was Notch. And his grammar was terrible. One of my friends said that. The 5 yr old said "Notch is testing how loyal you are" I just told him to leave. He started acting like a "female dog", so I kicked him out. He came back, and repeated the same thing. When I was gonna ban him, he said "I am Notch! I can ban you little *****"
I just banned him XD

The most stupidest thing I ever heard was someone asked me and I quote "How do you spell of?" LIKE REALLY??

Last edited:
"Videogames are interactive movies" "Counter strike is the same thing as COD" "Terraria is just another ripoff of Minecraft" "Nintendo makes superior games than the rest of videogame industry" "PS4 has a superior hardware" "more than 10$ is too much for a videogame" And people that cry bc speedrunners use bugs on speedruns. Theres more, but i dont wanna remember more stupid stuff.

"I love trumph,it's about time.u've got my vote.wake up America,running out of time.lets put a real president in office." oh god please no.

The words Scrub and rekt are annoying alone but when you put them in sentences that makes me want to smash a :red:ing brick into my head

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom