What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

Classmate: Have you ever heard of a white hole?
Me: I do, but they don't exist.
Classmate: They do in another dimension.

Classmate: Have you ever heard of a white hole?
Me: I do, but they don't exist.
Classmate: They do in another dimension.
They could potentially exist in theory, though. The evidence supporting these is the rule of the conservation of mass, which states that no mass can be created or destroyed. Black holes could potentially lead into a white hole, forming a worm hole, due to the fact that a black hole can't actually destroy anything, so what goes in must go out, somewhere.

Unless they turn the stuff that hits them into energy that gets released when they inevitably die, due to one of the laws of thermodynamics (I forget which one) saying that as the universe ages, energy goes further into entropy until it's unusable, including black holes.

I guess there's no way of really saying for certain, until we directly study how it works.

Not really something someone said, but something I read in a music book at my school.
It had We will rock you in it, translated to finnish. Apparently the correct translation is a Frère Jacques rap.
What?

"Why do you want to finish the game (= Final Fantasy 7) ? Why don't you enjoy the game content before the end of the world will come? If you kept having fun, no meteorite would destroy the game world."

- Me as a brat.

Why do girls hate me so much? ~Elliot Rodger

Then i'm like...

YPIrsRqqO7oB2.gif

Last edited:
"You can't be from Vietnam, Vietnam is a war"
"Of course you can legally rape somebody, as long as it's in self defense."
"A girl once told me she wasn't having sex for a year because her hymen would heal and she would be a virgin all over again"

Me: "One day I think it would fun to visit China" Friends Gf: "Ya but which part of the continent would you go to" Me: "China." Friends Gf: "Yeah, I know but where, the continent is really big" Me: "China is in Asia" Friends Gf: "No, Asia is a country in Europe, next to China." She said it so much I doubted my own geographic beliefs

Was having a conversation about the periodic table of elements with a friend of mine. Over the course of a few minutes he dropped some serious bull:red:.

/ the periodic table has exactly 36 elements.

/ my favorite element is water

/ all of the elements are essential nutrients. Humans require small amounts of all elements to stay healthy.

/ breathing in anything except pure oxygen will kill you instantly.

/ the elements only make up some parts of our world. Some things are made of entirely different, unique substances, such as wood and glass.

"An ex friend of mine told me his average, per game, in bowling was 320+. Even after i pointed out that a perfect game was 300 he still argued until i eventually just shook my head and walked away"

Back
Top Bottom