What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"That's quite indubidible there."
-Some annoying kid in my science class.
"Indubidible" isn't even a word, and when confronted on this, he claimed he had the authority to make up words and have them be actually important.

Indubitable: impossible to doubt; unquestionable. I don't doubt they were using a large word they might have heard before, probably indubitably, to make themselves sound smarter. At least I'm not the one who spelled it wrong. :p And hey, if they were saying that to someone saying something obvious or factual, then they were using it correctly.

I actually got told this by someone who was trying to fact check me on a story:
Person: "Birds don't have sex, what actually happens is the girl lays an egg, and the guy sits on it and fertilizes it. Only mammals have :red:es."
Obviously someone never googled how avians reproduce. (As to why that was even a plot point in the story, it wasn't. A character was noticing stuff happening while he was visiting a farm. Small details like that make stories more realistic.)

I actually got told this by someone who was trying to fact check me on a story:
Person: "Birds don't have sex, what actually happens is the girl lays an egg, and the guy sits on it and fertilizes it. Only mammals have :red:es."
Obviously someone never googled how avians reproduce. (As to why that was even a plot point in the story, it wasn't. A character was noticing stuff happening while he was visiting a farm. Small details like that make stories more realistic.)
Apart from that, he sure doesn't know about how at least some birds DO have :red:es (Such as ducks, which are also apparently very long, too).

"I promise, the original macintosh looks like a piano"
IPromiseTheOriginalMacLooksLikeAPiano.jpg

In relation to an origami ninja star:
"Could that be considered a weapon?"
In relation to a piece of plastic with metal spikes on it:
"No, <Name Ommited> said I could bring this to school."
This is even dumber due to the fact that when I asked <Name Onmited> about it, they said they had told him to never bring his "comb" to school again. And the person who's name I'm ommiting is someone who gets respect.

"Do you accept <another :red:ing store>'s coupons?"

Some stores take other store's coupons, for some stupid :red: reason, but that doesn't mean you should use another store's coupons. They probably have some weird thing they do with them aside from simply throw them away. You're not helping anyone by being greedy.

Some stores take other store's coupons, for some stupid :red: reason
If you have Pizza Hut coupons, Dominos would still prefer you to be in their store and buying from them. Of course, not all stores will do this, and if the store says no, don't press the issue. Or you will end up being quoted here. :)

If you have Pizza Hut coupons, Dominos would still prefer you to be in their store and buying from them. Of course, not all stores will do this, and if the store says no, don't press the issue. Or you will end up being quoted here. :)

Yes and they cant redeem them. Correct me if im wrong.

Yes and they cant redeem them. Correct me if im wrong.
Dominos / Pizza Hut do accept each others' coupons in Australia. Individual franchises do have the discretion to refuse to accept competitor's coupons. As another example, Hungry Jack's (aka Burger King) will sometimes accept McDonald's coupons if McDonald's has some kind of promotion.
Outside of these examples, it is rare competitor's coupons would be accepted. Probably better not to ask unless the store has indicated it accepts competitor's coupons.

Of course, it goes without saying that no store would accept competitors' gift cards or electronic shopping codes. :)

Dominos / Pizza Hut do accept each others' coupons in Australia. Individual franchises do have the discretion to refuse to accept competitor's coupons. As another example, Hungry Jack's (aka Burger King) will sometimes accept McDonald's coupons if McDonald's has some kind of promotion.
Outside of these examples, it is rare competitor's coupons would be accepted. Probably better not to ask unless the store has indicated it accepts competitor's coupons.

Of course, it goes without saying that no store would accept competitors' gift cards or electronic shopping codes. :)

It's not common in fast food joints in Britain (Hell, all I can think of is the fact that every single KFC in the UK has signs up saying 'Please note this restaurant does not participate in the Colonel's Club scheme', whatever that is), but this is certainly true as regards consumer goods. Most merchants pledge to match or beat (likely by 1p, undoubtedly) any competitor's prices or scheme, which does include any pertinent coupons for it.

He insulted me for being stupid, and after having an argument (for the sole purpose of amusing myself), that came up.
I'm not sure if I would have to say, but to make sure you understand that I am not stating the kid is superior to you in any way, although you're the one who made yourself get insulted by his words. That itself could be made to prove that you would be stupid compared to him. It's not hard to get an IQ score of 140, the majority of the population are just hypocritical and reject other perspectives.
IQ tests are a rough estimate to determine the development of youth to examine if they have flaws within their brain, and it's not a test to brag about having a higher Intelligence Quotient than other people because the test is flawed by having a "consistent" scoring system when it's a joke.

"Presidents are intellectual people, you shouldn't judge by appearances." also "Parents are superior to children." Personally I'm uncertain of which age provides more thought on average, but I would state it's the youth because adults have more experience from their childhood perspective thoughts from them being taught in previous generation which creates a one dimensional educational system which there isn't much development because the only growth would be from society acceptable thoughts and not more logical ones. Although adults should have more thoughts than children because they're the ones doing the labor (usually) and they have previous experience to contain a stable education for the young.
I ask why, but you ask how. I would probably say that's the difference at the core, and I'm not sure how people would change because I don't have experience in teaching. There's also only one problem with the world, and it'll stay one long after I'm dead.

In one word, you're the hypocrite, and in a way the kid you were "arguing" with, he was with or without the intention of learning was just in the first place by creating experience. Although the kid has potential to be more, he most likely won't because of education, and that's in my perspective an inevitable problem we've provided for the future. Whether you would agree or not the people who teach currently generally create a future generation of people who follow the instructors teaching and that's also hypocritical. You probably wouldn't fully understand to my extent of what I meant, and I don't blame you either.

'We are born, so to speak, twice over; born into existence, and born into life; born a human being, and born a man." - Rousseau

[MOBA] "Why should normal games be the priority over tornaments?"

I don't know, maybe because the playerbase is made from those playing normal games instead of those playing in tournaments?

"Well ma'am, you know gas tanks have to breathe" <--- best excuse for this occasions where the gas runs out.
legit, no joke. The guard of this hotel is 100% out of this world.

"i Just Rit on myself"
and "im gonna use that rink"

both are by me. lmao -_-

i was trying to say. i just wrote on myself
and im gonna use that red ink
but my brain was just not workin with me

Back
Top Bottom