• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

EvanKrusher948

Skeletron Prime
dumbestthing.jpg

This was on discord. (If seeing counts)

Blood Crawler

Brain of Cthulhu
Someone said that he dislikes a game just because it features a female protagonist and creators of this game must be "le egdy liberal SJWs" is they made the main protagonist a woman. So the creators of Metroid, Tomb Raider, Ms-Pacman are also SJWs in his eyes?. Also the game never states that she's musulim, unless you think that "not white = musulim!!!" which adds bonus stupidity points for him because he confuses race and religion.

fcd8cf58cf581845.png

Last edited:

or_not_er

Skeletron
So, this one time maybe 2 years ago, I was talking to my family about music. I mentioned something about how the on-sheet music words are usually in Italian. My sister then responded:
"Italian? I thought they all spoke french."

kresdw

Skeletron Prime
Once my aunt said 'Sayonara' as a greeting. A Spanish greeting. Which she believed was in South America.

Top Bottom