What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

My brother, said this, several years ago.
'I want to be a magi-CAN' not only was it dumb, but it was completely halirious
[doublepost=1520891689,1520891544][/doublepost]Also. One time I was correcting his math homework
I'm right why are you correcting me?' Even though his math answer was completely off and obvious that he just guessed thinking that he will pull it off.
He's better at this now, but back then........ ugh:sigh:

My brother, said this, several years ago.
'I want to be a magi-CAN' not only was it dumb, but it was completely halirious
[doublepost=1520891689,1520891544][/doublepost]Also. One time I was correcting his math homework
I'm right why are you correcting me?' Even though his math answer was completely off and obvious that he just guessed thinking that he will pull it off.
He's better at this now, but back then........ ugh:sigh:
Personally, I think any time someone is so aggressive in correcting someone's spelling and grammar tends to be the dumbest thing I've heard or read, simply by virtue of it being an extremely petty thing to be aggressive about.

Overheard: "If they don't confirm my OTP, I will literally kill someone."

"You can have your own opinion, it will just be marked as wrong"
-M(r)s.Bibbins
"I don't give homework over the weekend. I give homework on Fridays, and you can do it on Fridays, or you can do it on the weekend"
-Mr.Valenzuela
"You're talking while you're speaking!"
-M(r)s.Hart
Teachers are strange.

Me and my friends were playing d&d. They found a man sleeping in a hut. One of them was determined to grab him and throw him at the other person (who was in a hole) so he said "I grab the old man and chuck him at Zander!" That, was my gosh dang favorite thing, and now when we play new campaigns and they find a hut they say something along the lines of "is there an old dude in there?" Sarcastically

Take this mate:L and dat picture:

Attachments

• Apsız.png
    Apsız.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 161
One time, when my brother was sparing some one, his partner did a very bad kick. So then he said, "That's not how you do it! Watch this." He proceeds to do a kick, but ends up falling to the ground. My instructor just died of laughter.
[doublepost=1539384713,1539384647][/doublepost]
"Just because it's improved doesn't mean it's better."
I had to re-read it several times.
Whooopsydoodles!

Back
Top Bottom