What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"I don't give a :red:."
Not the dumbest thing, but it doesn't make sense. When you think about it, your saying that don't give your :red: to them, but it implies that you do to others.

Terraria Community Forums would like your permission to enable push notifications. idk keeps asking but im not insulting anyone

yea im not insulting anyone or anything but some people i know cant use it cause their email would EXPLODE so i chose to not use it
Actually, uh, there is no need for email, you can choose NOT to receive email notifications. For example, if you choose to watch this thread and you don't want to receive email notifications, just enable push notification while press "Watch this thread: ...without receiving an email notification", that way, white boxes will appear at the corner of your computer when you open Google (or whatever you are using). If you use a phone, that might be a different problem.

Actually, uh, there is no need for email, you can choose NOT to receive email notifications. For example, if you choose to watch this thread and you don't want to receive email notifications, just enable push notification while press "Watch this thread: ...without receiving an email notification", that way, white boxes will appear at the corner of your computer when you open Google (or whatever you are using). If you use a phone, that might be a different problem.
yes i am using a phone i don't use my computer

Push notifs have nothing to do with email. It's just like the thing when an app sends your phone a notif.

yes i am using a phone i don't use my computer
I understand now, welp, maybe you don't need push notification, I don't use phones a lot (at least in my recent time), so I won't be able to understand how push notifications work on phones other than email. Maybe it is annoying on phones, so I respect your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom