What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

Watching some Portal 2 videos and I take a look at the comments
"Well guess what, Chell isn't a protagonist, she's a victim. The only reason she's even in the game is to be tortured. Portal is a game promoting the torture of females, it sickens me seeing Reddit and the gaming community support filth like this. The Legion Of Feminists are hard at work getting this game banned, wish us luck!"

Stupidity level: Max :I

"Well guess what, Chell isn't a protagonist, she's a victim. The only reason she's even in the game is to be tortured. Portal is a game promoting the torture of females, it sickens me seeing Reddit and the gaming community support filth like this. The Legion Of Feminists are hard at work getting this game banned, wish us luck!"

That's something the infamous Berta Lovejoy would say...

"Red pandas don't exist."

laughing so hard right now.

Jackpot.
That sounds so much like a le reddit army comment that I reckon this is just someone having a giggle.

The flame war between Terraria and Minecraft. It's pointless. First off, Terraria and Minecraft are completely different. Terraria has way more bosses, monsters, blocks, NPCs, and ores. The only way they are alike is the fact that they are both sandbox games. Also, sure, Terraria was based off of Minecraft, but Minecraft was based off of games too, like Dwarf Fortress and InfiniMiner. And, for the biggest point, people have their own opinions. I play both Minecraft and Terraria and think they are both great. And if you think one game is better than the other, you don't need to go around saying things like "Terraria is a rip-off of Minecraft" or stuff like that. Just deal with the fact that other people can like different stuff than you.

I have a friend on facebook who upload a selfie (Duck face of course)
And the quote was:

"I Don't Give A YOLO"

I don't give a you only live once. :sigh:

The flame war between Terraria and Minecraft. It's pointless. First off, Terraria and Minecraft are completely different. Terraria has way more bosses, monsters, blocks, NPCs, and ores. The only way they are alike is the fact that they are both sandbox games. Also, sure, Terraria was based off of Minecraft, but Minecraft was based off of games too, like Dwarf Fortress and InfiniMiner. And, for the biggest point, people have their own opinions. I play both Minecraft and Terraria and think they are both great. And if you think one game is better than the other, you don't need to go around saying things like "Terraria is a rip-off of Minecraft" or stuff like that. Just deal with the fact that other people can like different stuff than you.
About time I can agree with someone on the subject.

Most of the stupid things I hear are people who try to enter a scientific debate with no knowledge of the subject matter, and expect their opinion to be taken seriously.

Science is the one walk of life where two people's differing opinions are not necessarily equally valid, and many laymen struggle with concept, because they expect their opinion to be taken seriously, no matter how ill-informed it is, and then when it's not they can't cope. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion; however, everyone is not entitled to their own facts.

Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but somehow those with the most ill-informed opinions forget that everyone else has the right to think their opinion is a load of bollocks. On that note, I'll just leave this here:

Implying that science is based on "opinion" is a mistake. Beliefs are opinions. Science is a process.

EDIT : But let's not bring that debate here, please, the youtube comments already exist for that purpose. xD

513l0g.jpg
Help i am dying of laughter

P.S. he is the same age as me, and i'm eleven.

The dumbest thing I've heard anyone say? 'Jason Derulo'. I've heard people say Jason Derulo, and he is the dumbest thing.

"japan and china is the same place."

If i didn't know he was winding me up i would have ragequitted his face

It can not unless you reach one swing speed modifier so high it will be so obvious you are cheating the values in even the game will flip off and tell you.
Under normal values, both weapons DPSs are:
Terra Blade: (frameRate / useAnimation) * (damage + (damage * 25% projectile damage)) = (60 / 16) * (88 + (88 * 1,25)) = 742,5
Horseman's Blade: (frameRate / useAnimation) * (damage + (damage * 50% projectile damage)) = (60 / 26) * (75 + (75 * 1,5)) = 432.7

Only one pierce of Terra Blade's projectile i took into consideration, as it's the hit that will most likely hit during the swing, considering Horseman's Blade can only deal full DPS on close quarters. If the extra two pierces of the beam are taken into consideration, Terra Blade's DPS would be 1567.5. At long range, the beam would be able to deal a minimum DPS of 412.5 (single target) and a maximum DPS of 1237.5, Horseman's Blade has no long range capabilities, aka its DPS is 0 in this case.

Damage modifiers increase the DPS difference even more, but melee speed modifiers do improve Horseman's Blade dps as extra swinging speed does not improve Terra Blade's beam fire rate but it does increase the speed at which the pumpkins from the Horseman's Blade are spawned, but even if we take an huge melee speed modifier (lets say 100% extra melee speed), the DPSs would be:
Horseman's Blade: (60 / (26 / 2)) * (75 + (75 * 1,5)) = 865,38
Terra Blade: (60 / (16 / 2)) * (88) + (60 / 16) * (88 * 1,25) = 1072,5

Guess what's still superior.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO PC. I do not know if console already has the Terra Blade buff which happened post Frost Moon update. Any claim of Horseman's Blade being slightly better than Terra Blade prior to said buff are partially right, as while Terra Blade still had more base DPS, melee speed did let Horseman's Blade reach enough to surpass and a much higher DPS because of Terra Blade's beam mechanic not being affected by such stat.
Terra blade dosen't always shoot it every time you swing it. If you hit something when you use horsemans blade, it'll do the same or more damage EVERY TIME. 100%

Terra blade dosen't always shoot it every time you swing it. If you hit something when you use horsemans blade, it'll do the same or more damage EVERY TIME. 100%
Terra Blade doesn't shot every frame for two reasons, one being the fact swords with autoswing accidentally swing one frame faster than they are supposed to because of a game bug that will most likelly be fixed next update, second being extra melee speed which hurts Terra Blade's dps. The beam shooting half the time still gives it better dps.
(60 / 16) * (88 + (88 * 1,25 * 0,5)) = 536.25

Back
Top Bottom