What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

Slightly off-topic, but...
"I am sick and tired of people saying, AT is bad, AT sucks, AT makes you a noob, but in reality, AT is the best thing ever! Auto target allows every player to be good at the game, and the people that complain or dislike it because it allows players that they think they can beat, beat them. I really want this to change, I want every new and old player to start using AT because it makes you better ! Everyone, join forces against the evil non-AT people and rise up, join the army of AT users so we don't have to hear people over and over calling you noob for doing what you want to do. If you say AT is for noobs than most likely you are a noob. If you elect me as AT president I will get rid of non-AT tournaments and host all AT tournaments ! I am calling out every guild and knight to turn auto target on, that is, if you're pro enough."

Basically, this idiot thinks that Spiral Knights' auto-target is god, and paints people who criticize the built-in cheat as being worse than ISIS.
fY6LST6.gif

But if you want a more on-topic fail...
>accidentally summons Wall of Flesh while trying to drain ocean because one of my ravens killed a voodoo demon
>dies because I was behind it
>I tell everyone to keep away from the underworld
>"Wall of Flesh despawns if you get too far from it"
>facepalm
"Immediately upon the Wall of Flesh's spawning, the player is afflicted with the Horrified debuff, which prevents fleeing from the battle. Players that attempt to leave the Underworld or get behind the Wall of Flesh are grabbed by The Tongue and pulled directly into the Wall of Flesh's mouth, inflicting serious damage. If the player teleports beyond the reach of the tongue by using a Magic Mirror, Recall Potion or other means of quick transport, the debuff instead kills them immediately, returning the message '<PLAYER NAME> tried to escape'."

Last edited:
Slightly off-topic, but...
"I am sick and tired of people saying, AT is bad, AT sucks, AT makes you a noob, but in reality, AT is the best thing ever! Auto target allows every player to be good at the game, and the people that complain or dislike it because it allows players that they think they can beat, beat them. I really want this to change, I want every new and old player to start using AT because it makes you better ! Everyone, join forces against the evil non-AT people and rise up, join the army of AT users so we don't have to hear people over and over calling you noob for doing what you want to do. If you say AT is for noobs than most likely you are a noob. If you elect me as AT president I will get rid of non-AT tournaments and host all AT tournaments ! I am calling out every guild and knight to turn auto target on, that is, if you're pro enough."

Honestly, I feel as though Auto-target isn't bad, as it allows anyone to get into a game when they have little experience, but it really depends on the game.

Those who ignore the mountain of warnings and continue to use
Windows XP do so at their own risk. Unfortunately, their risk is
also our risk, because compromised systems end up in botnets,
distributing spam, or hosting and distributing malware. Continuing
to use Windows XP on the public internet is akin to going out in
public with an active virus and coughing on people.
Do yourself and everyone else a favor. Either make a switch to a
supported operating system... or move to China.

i've been using windows xp since the support stopped and i'm still fine.

"21"
"Minecraft better than Terraria"
"Do not watch (If it says do not watch, why is it on YouTube in the first place?!?!)"

Back
Top Bottom