What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

[6:20:55 PM] Princess Karpy: Everyone ask for Goku
[6:20:59 PM] Princess Karpy: and he might get in
Shoutouts to skype again.
Talking about Smash Bros.

"Vaccines cause autism"

8/8 m8
I actual got autism from a newbie doing vaccines when I was like 5......I lost half my memory and I went from being the smartest kid in the class down to not even being able to say my own name....11 years later and I'm still recovering.:indifferent: (side effect was I got wicked mad at sketching!:D) I'm not even kidding.

I actual got autism from a newbie doing vaccines when I was like 5......I lost half my memory and I went from being the smartest kid in the class down to not even being able to say my own name....11 years later and I'm still recovering.:indifferent: (side effect was I got wicked mad at sketching!:D) I'm not even kidding.
I understand that man. One day my little brother woke up with absolutely no memory of anything, just knowing who my mum was and he would cry under the table all day until she came back. Sad times.

Nothing anyone has posted in this thread even compares to this:

I had to setup a new account just to post this.

Seriously.

I don't know if this person was trolling or not, considering that their only other steam game is CoD: Ghosts, but it's still pretty funny.

1e6yyh.png

Now that I think about it, giving every class the mobility of Scout would be hilarious.

Last edited:
I don't know if this person was trolling or not, considering that their only other steam game is CoD: Ghosts, but it's still pretty funny.

1e6yyh.png

Now that I think about it, giving every class the mobility of Scout would be hilarious.
his gramar were very gud

"Why do you hate me?!"- person at my school I do not like,she's even in my grade,but she acts like a 6th grader so a lot of people have problems with her.

Aww, thats mean. I had issues as a kid myself and i dont like when people laugh at someone just because the bandwagon tells them to.

Back
Top Bottom