What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

Okay, for one that I didn't say.

(Second Grade)
Teacher: Okay class, please tell me what the biggest state is?
My Brain: ALASKA
8 year old with a moustache: TEXAS!
Teacher: Thats right!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437256678,1437256503][/DOUBLEPOST]oh, and here are some good ones.
"Terraria is better than minecraft! Its got soo much more stuff!"
"Minecraft is better! Its 3d and infinite!"

Okay, for one that I didn't say.

(Second Grade)
Teacher: Okay class, please tell me what the biggest state is?
My Brain: ALASKA
8 year old with a moustache: TEXAS!
Teacher: Thats right!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437256678,1437256503][/DOUBLEPOST]oh, and here are some good ones.
"Terraria is better than minecraft! Its got soo much more stuff!"
"Minecraft is better! Its 3d and infinite!"
B-but minecraft is better

So, I had recently given my friend a list of some of the Homestuck characters. She had been bugging me with shipping nonsense that would never work (because she knows I'm not a shipper). So, to escape it, I went to talk to my other Homestuck friend. I heard her say from my desk "I got it! John and Jade!" or something along those lines.

I seriously screamed at her that that should never happen because they are brother and sister. In a classroom just before the bell rang.

Also, "deez nuts" everyone has been saying it, and it's not funny.

I found these in a mod app on this one Minecraft server:

What time zone are you in? -2015

What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? -Yes
What will you provide to the community if you are provided moderator status? -Yes

What do you consider your greatest strength? -Yes
What do you consider your greatest weakness? -No

How active do you consider yourself on (server)? -Daily
How many hours can you provide a day and during what time frame? -2-4

What would you do if someone breaks a rule on the forums? -Tell them about what rule they broke and why they can't do that.

"Not everyone can eat on an empty stomach."

My friend, everybody.

He was barely awake when he said this, don't judge him too harshly.

"Leave it to a girl to mouth off without knowing anything about history. I don't need to read the links you and your fellow imbeciles posted. Everyone knows that the Israeli army fought on our side during WWII."

When I pointed out that the modern nation of Israel wasn't founded until after the end of WWII — and that nonexistent states do not have armies — this person unleashed a spew of misogynistic venom that made me wonder about the poor fellow's mental stability. Said spew got him banned from that forum too.

From time to time I wonder whether he ever took the fingers out of his ears and learned something for a change. Maybe not. Some people would rather be smugly wrong than learn a little.

All I can do is quote Bukowski: "The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." Now there's one of the smartest things anyone's said. (The thought's not original with him, others have said the same thing in different ways over the centuries. It might not even be an authentic Bukowski quotation. In any event, Bertrand Russell said nearly the same thing in 1933.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom