What is the easiest boss in the game? (Mobile, PC, and Console)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigPie

Spazmatism
So, what is the easiest boss in Terraria? There are some rules. If you already beat the boss once, that's all that counts. If you beat the hardmode counterpart of it, you must use the hardmode counterpart. From here, let's start!

My easiest boss pick is EoW. (Eater of Worlds, trying to beat WoW [Wall of Flesh]) For me, I just took a war axe of the night and probally a close-strong tier of armor (before Shadow Armor), full health (400, mobile user) and just kept swinging at it.

So, what is the easiest boss you've beat?

discalmer: this thread will probally be the worst on the forums and you'll probally want to kick me out of terraira forums. deal with it.

Easiest boss is king slime, in my opinion, you can easy lock him with blocks and kill him with anything : P
Second place goes to eye of cthulhu, with a simple AI, if you're with a nice armor set, and some jester arrow he's easy, shuriken and grenade are perfect agains't him too...
And u thread is not bad : P

If you got lucky with the travelling merchant, Eater of Worlds.

In hardmode, I would say Skeletron prime if we don't consider cheesing as a strategy.

In pre-hardmode, Eye of Cthulhu
In Hardmode, probably The Twins. It's easy defeat them with Gravity potions.

EOC. The minions it releases take like 1 hit till they die. The EOC is way too easy, even in it's second form, when it's defense goes down but strength goes up.

on pc/ console: the BoC. all you have to do to defeat is run around shooting stuff
on mobile: lepus. this guy is super easy

Pre-Hardmode: Wall of Flesh, just cover up the lava pits and shoot backwards with your choice of ranged weapons.
Hardmode: Golem, easy to dodge, doesn't hit hard and, by the point you fight him you should have a good enough piercing weapon to hit every section multiple times.

Last edited:
Well, um.. Does the Eater Of Worlds even count as a boss..?
I f-found.. a-um.. a Cutlass during a Pirate Invasion. When I spawned the EoW with the.. Shadow balls, right. All I had to do was stand still and hold down M1.

In prehardmode: EOC, then EOW for obvious reasons.
In hardmode: the Twins because you can just build a sky bridge, then clockwork assault rifle him to death. Then Plantera. Because she is SO easy. All you need is a campfire, a heart lantern, an open area, platforms, Chlorophyte+ armor, and a Megashark/ Terra Blade.
My hardest:
Prehardmode: Queen Bee, I swear she just eats up your health. Skeletron, he kills you so quickly.
Hardmode: Golem, he is the worst thing ever, he spams hard to dodge attacks with a tendency to corner you and stomp on you until you die or he jumps away. Duke Fishron is insanely hard before you get used to him due to quick speed, insanely large contact damage, and tons of projectiles going straight for you.

My opinions on what is hard or not are quite abnormal.

In mobile: it would be EOW. I can kill him (And Ocram) with my deamon scythe almost instantly
PC: I is mac user
Xbox: Nope

King Slime. Seriously, this guy needs to be able to phase through blocks when trapped or something. First time I fought him he fell into a valley and got stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom