What is the first game you ever played?

It depends if it is on a website or not. If not, then most likely Plants versus Zombies. I think. Man, that's hard to remember.

Honestly, I grew up with the PS1 and PS2.

Can't remember what the first game I played was, but there were many that I used to play on there.

I'm just gonna say one of them, cause I can't specifically remember.
I think it was a Spyro game.
Can't remember what specific one.

I can't recall, but it was something on my Dad's Xbox back when that was still a thing. I remember Halo, that beautiful FPS, and Some racing game.

Probably either Asteroids, Tempest, or Centipede. Those are some of the earliest games I can remember ever playing. On the PC with an Old Windows 95. I had several Atari games available that I could play on it and played them to try and get good at them.

Several people here have mentioned Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone as well which makes me happy. That was one of the main games I had a blast with when I was young. The Nostalgia, for both Harry Potter and the era of games it was released for!

It was one of the four games available with the original (first) Game Boy: Shanghai, Tetris, Super Mario Land or Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. LoZ: LA used to give me really bad nightmares as a child. The game itself wasn't scary. I think because the dungeon bosses were called Nightmares, thinking about them before going to sleep would lead to nightmares.

The original Game Boy was a brick. It was as big as a brick, as heavy as a brick and as indestructible as a brick. I dropped it on my first day with it; it fell a metre onto concrete. No damage. I wonder if Nokia had a hand in the Game Boy's design...

*slams down giant arcade machine with dust over the name* *wipes it off*
Galaga was my :red: and my first game played in 2005
maxresdefault.jpg

I can't remember what exactly, but I do know the first system my family had growing up was the nes. We had castlevania, metal gear, snakes revenge, Mario and galaga. So one of those.

Need For Speed II Special Edition on the PS1.

And thus, my love for cars, racing games, and all things that went very, very fast was born!

Nintendogs for the DS was my first ever game, I think. Got it all the way back in like 2009. Loved it to bits.

My poor Husky is probably dead by now :(

My very first was Super Mario Bros 3, but it was the GBA remake version. After that it was Super Mario Sunshine.

Back
Top Bottom