What is the hardest fight that you’ve ever fought?

Bonus Poll: which is harder to survive (no cheese)?

• Wave 20 of the Frost Moon

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • The Dungeon Guardian

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • I DON’T KNOW, I DIE TOO FAST TO TELL :'(!!!

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moon Lord after they buffed him to have spectre armor not really work. I was bad at ML to start with so this just ruined my day, I have not beaten him after that fix because of that. I thought he was cool before the fix, but after just made me despise him.
Specter mask plus "lingering" spells like the magnet sphere or rainbow gun can get huge DPS, especially on crowds. What helps is to call in some friends, especially a suicidal machinegunner on softcore.

Specter mask plus "lingering" spells like the magnet sphere or rainbow gun can get huge DPS, especially on crowds. What helps is to call in some friends, especially a suicidal machinegunner on softcore.
I don't have a lot of friends who are good at playing or at least patient enough to get up that level. They all lose interest too fast, I've never had a full playthrough of terraria with anyone before.

I PVPed a guy who was just about equal to my skill (This was back when I was like, the best PVPer I knew, and that's being modest. Well, kinda). I was using my mage loadout, which I was the least experienced with, and he was using Melee.

If I am to state the toughest fight from in the game, without getting into multiplayer, is when I summoned the Destroyer, and the twins spawned that night (2 hardest bosses, imo. Skeletron Prime is easy to me.)

The second phase of plantera can get pretty hairy at times.

Though Duke Fishron is also pretty challenging.

Now with all of expert mode experienced, Expert moon Lord, still haven't beaten him, and then my expert world gets corrupted ( file corrupted) and I have to restart.

Probably either Nebula pillar (stupid brain sucklers obstruct vision) or the Dungeon Guardian (10 minutes of nonstop crystal bullets while in a UFO).

It's a little too powerful to be one. Bosses shouldn't be able to 1-hit you (at least, not in Terarria) regardless of gear, and shouldn't need about 9,999 hits to kill.

Definitely Duke Fishron, took me a really really long time to beat him. I ended up beating the Moon Lord before I could beat Duke. Following that, probably the Solar Pillar as I had no clue about staying on the ground or the projectile reflecting mobs.

The hardest thing for me now would be nebula Pillar with those floating eyeball brain things that teleport everytime they are hit.

An easy way to fight the Nebula Pillar is to use a machine gun (Vortex Beater, S.D.M.G., etc.) with Chlorophyte Bullets. Of course, that's useless if you're doing a class playthrough.
I didn't even need a machine gun - Death Sickle and Possessed Hatchet worked well ^-^

Last edited:
Second hardest was Golem with a vilethorn. My golem altar spawned in a low passageway and he got stuck. He could hit me, but i couldn't hurt his head without wallhacking weapons. I did not know the nettle burst existed.

Expert Plantera without a proper arena or Gravitation Potions (for dodging the spike balls). It was as painful as it sounds.

Back
Top Bottom