What is the hardest game you have played or seen someone play

*obligatory Einhänder mention* (seen & played)
aside from that:
  • F-Zero games (seen all & played most of them – honourable mention, they're challenging but i wouldn't say they're brutally hard most of the time except for like GX story mode but i haven't played GX sooooo
  • Calamity (seen)
  • various Undertale mods and AUs and stuff (seen)
  • some Bad Piggies levels (seen & played, again, usually just challenging but there's a few where you really gotta think)
  • some Hill Climb Racing stages (played)
  • some of the things people make in Create A Cart Ride on Roblox... WHOA MAMA (seen & played)
  • of course, the "meta" difficult games (Geodash, Cuphead, Dark Souls, etc.) (seen)
  • various others i've seen but can't remember at the moment

Last edited:
Well yeah as of today but for me, Princess Peach Showtime because many sparkle gems are very hard to complete to get 100%.

Yeah i get that many would say Dark Souls here, but for me it was Hollow Knight. What i think is that it is always kinda fun not only play games but also making something interesting with scripts. It is not a secret that for example Lua can be used in various games and programs with the help of sripts trigon evo and this is interesting experience for sure

Last edited:
I wouldn’t really say Elden Ring is hard compared to the other souls games because, well…
Spirit Ashes?

In fact, modern Fromsoft games have lower skill floors (than expected) but have very high skill ceilings, like Sekiro wasn’t that hard (for me) because blocking is perfectly fine for most bosses and parrying isn’t super incentivized (except for the charm). Also DS3’s panic rolling. And Armored Core 6’s “wheelchair builds.”

Hollow Knight is also similar, in that just beating the game isn’t too hard, but the post-game stuff is really hard (thus, low skill floor/higher skill ceiling).

Gdash is very weird, as there is no “final boss,” you just play the game, so you could say that the floor (stereo madness) is low and the ceiling (tidal wave) is very high.

All of this to say… I think Lies of P is the hardest game I have seen someone play. The skill floor is very high, and the game expects you to already know the unspoken basics of souls games (being aggressive).

Back
Top Bottom