• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

What is the hardest game you have played or seen someone play

Enderboi

Spazmatism
Theres this super hard game i found called "trying to gain reputation on the terraria forums". I've been trying to beat it for 3 years

you dont have to feel bad for me, i kinda ditched the forums for like 2 years because i stopped playing terraria

Last edited:

terra_DILK

Terrarian
Apex Legends for me but I still like it. I found boosting service https://overboost.pro to help me complete the hardest tasks. It's perfect place for any gamer. Their boosters help to enhance performance during the battle. You don’t need to worry about your lack of skills or savvy allies who always try to steal your kills or loot. So convy.

Last edited:

ChimeraWarden

Retinazer
The hardest BotW boss would be Thunderblight. He makes you lose your weapons, he moves at inane speeds, you can’t dodge some of his attacks and the second phase attack is impossible because the camera is terrible when using Magnesis

Top Bottom