What is the hardest game you have played or seen someone play

I'm terrible at platformer games...
So mine Is "A hat in time"
couldn't even get past level 1 :dryadcry:

It's sad considering I really love the lore and story of that game
(Also The snatcher is best character, CHANGE MY MIND!!!)

Haven't responded to this, but probably Evergate and Robonauts for me. Evergate has some very tough puzzles and I struggle even on assist mode, and Robonauts... I can't even get past I think the third level.

i made a game on scratch called no life. it was really hard, i could barely beat it. then i made a hard mode and showed it to my friend. he couldn't even get past the first room lol

The hardest game I've ever played was probably Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. I managed to beat it on Easy mode, but only just barely.
On the other hand, Terraria on Hardcore Master GFB would probably be worse. I've never played Terraria on that high a difficulty though or watched someone do so.

EDIT: I just looked at page 1 and saw someone mention Super Ghouls and Ghosts, and I've played that. It's DEFINITELY HARDER.
Super Punch Out! might be harder though, I'm not sure which is harder since I've barely made any progress on either one.

I might just have PTSD from when I was really young and stupid but maybe Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. That game is extremely ruthless for just a DS Pokemon spin-off.

Back
Top Bottom