• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Xbox One What is the luckiest moment you’ve ever had in Terraria?

vocalgiant12

Spazmatism
Yesterday, I wanted to restart expert mode in a new world. One night I thought it was going to be a blood moon, so I stayed home instead of going to the jungle. When it did say "The Blood Moon is Rising..." I killed a blue slime with something in it, can you guess what it was? A slime staff.

ITDAGOLDEN

Skeletron
Yesterday, I wanted to restart expert mode in a new world. One night I thought it was going to be a blood moon, so I stayed home instead of going to the jungle. When it did say "The Blood Moon is Rising..." I killed a blue slime with something in it, can you guess what it was? A slime staff.
Not only did you guess the blood moon, you also got a slime staff. And that was early game. I'm about to defeat WOF and I don't have one of those. That's some amazing luck

TheWorfer27

Retinazer
Not only did you guess the blood moon, you also got a slime staff. And that was early game. I'm about to defeat WOF and I don't have one of those. That's some amazing luck
If you find a slime statue, you can set up some basic wiring to kill slimes while afk.

Killing the Wall Of Flesh on my mobile world. Just in time for the mobile 1.3 update!

Not only that, when I loaded up the Terraria mobile 1.3 update for the first time, I had little more than 400 life and a Drax, before one Mech Boss had been beaten. I felt so lucky!
Unfortunately Terraria was deleted on my tablet for some reason, and I had lost all my progress.

RandomAxolotl

Skeletron
My luckiest moment: in pre hard mode I killed tons of slimes during a slime rain early n in one of my worlds. Killed three slimes and got a slime staff from each. I think I’m TOO lucky :D this was before I killed eater of worlds but a only a little after killing eye of cuthulu.

vocalgiant12

Spazmatism
So, in my new expert mode world, (I had sworn I wouldn't get rid of the slime staff until after one mech boss has been defeated) I was fighting The Destroyer on my giant platform, and when he died, I died to probes shortly after, and I got the treasure bag, I opened it. Then it took me 3 sec. to realize I just got Valkyries Developer set! (the set with yoyo that does about 100 damage)
After this, I killed Skeletron P. 2nd try and the Twins 4th. Now I'm making an arena for Plantera.

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
On ps4, but still

Last night i was playing Terraria, and was looking for truffle worms. There were two in my Mushroom biome. I go to catch them, but i miss. I try again AND THEY DIDN'T FLEE AND I GOT THE TWO. AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG

DankPotato

Terrarian
Yesterday I was playing terraria and started from the beginning and when I went to the dungeon to see if I could get the waterbolt the first book I break is a deadly waterbolt (or something like that) then I went to a cave in the snow and I found an ice sword that shoots ice (can't remember the name) so I was basically ready for a lot of bosses

Top Bottom