Xbox One What is the luckiest moment you’ve ever had in Terraria?

Yesterday, I wanted to restart expert mode in a new world. One night I thought it was going to be a blood moon, so I stayed home instead of going to the jungle. When it did say "The Blood Moon is Rising..." I killed a blue slime with something in it, can you guess what it was? A slime staff.

Yesterday, I wanted to restart expert mode in a new world. One night I thought it was going to be a blood moon, so I stayed home instead of going to the jungle. When it did say "The Blood Moon is Rising..." I killed a blue slime with something in it, can you guess what it was? A slime staff.
Not only did you guess the blood moon, you also got a slime staff. And that was early game. I'm about to defeat WOF and I don't have one of those. That's some amazing luck

Killing the Wall Of Flesh on my mobile world. Just in time for the mobile 1.3 update!

Not only that, when I loaded up the Terraria mobile 1.3 update for the first time, I had little more than 400 life and a Drax, before one Mech Boss had been beaten. I felt so lucky!
Unfortunately Terraria was deleted on my tablet for some reason, and I had lost all my progress.

My luckiest moment: in pre hard mode I killed tons of slimes during a slime rain early n in one of my worlds. Killed three slimes and got a slime staff from each. I think I’m TOO lucky :D this was before I killed eater of worlds but a only a little after killing Eye of Cthulh.

Last edited:
So, in my new expert mode world, (I had sworn I wouldn't get rid of the slime staff until after one mech boss has been defeated) I was fighting The Destroyer on my giant platform, and when he died, I died to probes shortly after, and I got the treasure bag, I opened it. Then it took me 3 sec. to realize I just got Valkyries Developer set! (the set with yoyo that does about 100 damage)
After this, I killed Skeletron P. 2nd try and the Twins 4th. Now I'm making an arena for Plantera.

I remember the day when I was preparing the jungle land for a chlorophyte farm i found a nymph, but not only one, two on the exactly same spot

ez metal detectors without even looking for them :merchantcool:

On ps4, but still

Last night i was playing Terraria, and was looking for truffle worms. There were two in my Mushroom biome. I go to catch them, but i miss. I try again AND THEY DIDN'T FLEE AND I GOT THE TWO. AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG

Yesterday I was playing terraria and started from the beginning and when I went to the dungeon to see if I could get the waterbolt the first book I break is a deadly waterbolt (or something like that) then I went to a cave in the snow and I found an ice sword that shoots ice (can't remember the name) so I was basically ready for a lot of bosses

Back
Top Bottom