Xbox One What is the luckiest moment you’ve ever had in Terraria?

got a rod of discord i like it but i know my friend loves it so i give it her but she gets all "no its fine you have it" so she insists she farm one for me just as i say she might be there a while she says no i wont and magic mirrored to give me the discord rod shed just got

also came across a sword shrine by complete accident whilst mining and got arkhalis

I probably got the most lucky when I got 4 lizard eggs within 2 months (And 2 of them being with 2 days!)

That was a good day :happy:

But an example of some bad luck is one time when I was about to have a rematch with skeletron prime as a summoner and the blood moon started as soon as I spawned him in and it resulted in one of the most intense fights I have ever had. I won though! :p

Last edited:
My best moment?
Hmmm....Winning a golf competition with my friends,i mean,winning the hole in one hit,i dont remember how.

Havent been playing terraria for long but my luckiest moment was the first time I ever killed the moon lord in expert, I opened the treasure bag, and it had Valkyrie‘s dev set in it! I didn’t even know dev sets existed back then so I was quite confused.

I was building at base when my stardust dragon killed a pixie and I got a hollowed key , I then got 2 more not 5 mins later 👏

My first drop from the Ice Queen was the pet that I wanted.

I'm currently grinding for boss trophies and I only had to beat Moon Lord maybe five times to get the trophy and the SDMG. That said, I had to beat Skeletron over 20 times to get his trophy.

I went in the dungeon after Plantera for 10 minutes and I had gotten 3 Tactical Shotguns, 3 tabis, 2 black belts, a Paladins Hammer, a Paladins Shield, a Wisp in a Bottle and a kraken. I also got an Uzi first time I killed a angry trapper.

Best luck in my console version being ps4 was getting the moewmere and possibly a glitch of getting the last prism aswell first try

Last edited:
I played v1.3.5 on ps4 recently just to play 1.3.5 one last time before v1.4 and literally got the last prism first try no jokes

Back
Top Bottom