What Is The Maximum Amount Of Mana You Can Have?

Mike21Daisu

Terrarian
It used to be 400, I'm too lazy to make the accessories, robes etc... so if anyone knows for sure if the limit is still 400 then do write in the comments. Tho if the limit is still 400 I would really like to see it rise, I really wanna have ~600 mana :(

Each character starts with 20 maximum mana. Using Mana Crystals (crafted from 3 Fallen Stars) increases the player's maximum mana by 20 permanently, up to a maximum of 200 (9 Mana Crystals). Maximum mana can be further increased by certain armors, accessories, and buffs, up to a maximum of 400.
Yup, 400 is max

Apparently mana is capped at 400, even if by rights your equipment should give you more. I just verified this is still true. Too bad, I can't see any particular need for that limitation.

too bad Mana is capped to 400.
on console you could: wear spectral hood, diamond robe, spectral leggings. 5 arcane accessories 3 of them are: band of starpower, mana regeneration band and magic cuffs.
if you could add one more arcane accessory plus crystal ball, you'll have 600 mana! too bad this can't be achieved.:(

Apparently mana is capped at 400, even if by rights your equipment should give you more. I just verified this is still true. Too bad, I can't see any particular need for that limitation.
Yup this sucks. I was working on a mod that adds more mana to your mana pool (over 400) and then certain items would lock a part of your mana pool, adding a percentage of that to your defense. Then those mod's items would have more effect based on your defense. Overall your max hp would go down.

I personally don't understand why the limit is 400... I mean yeah, too much mana is too much, but you sacrifice items and accessories in order to have this much mana and this doesn't break anything... I'm sad :(

Back
Top Bottom