What is the Members of TCF's favourite terraria related song?

I'd like to know what music people enjoy that is related to terraria. (E.g. Calamity mod OST, Overworld day remix.) This can also include re-mixes of in game songs.
Personally I enjoy:
Murderswarm - DM Dokuro - The Tale of a Cruel World (Official Calamity mod OST)
Antarctic Reinforcement - DM Dokuro - The Tale of a Cruel World (Official Calamity mod OST)
Stornger Foe - SkippyZii - Thorium Mod ost
Roar of the Jungle Dragon - DM Dokuro - The Tale of a Cruel World (Official Calamity mod OST)
Scourge of the Universe - DM Dokuro - The Tale of a Cruel World (Official Calamity mod OST)
I enjoy reading your replies! :D

Well rotten asparagus brain means I don't remember 90% of the names, but of the ones I do remember:

Corruption Underground theme (Just hits monke brain good)

FalKKonE's version of Planteras theme (Again, monke brain like)

Feral Amalgamation from Calamity (This one I can't quite describe, just something about it clicks)

Boss 2 (Brings back fond memories of suffering against WoF my first time as a mage with melee armor and no bridge)

Well rotten asparagus brain means I don't remember 90% of the names, but of the ones I do remember:

Corruption Underground theme (Just hits monke brain good)

FalKKonE's version of Planteras theme (Again, monke brain like)

Feral Amalgamation from Calamity (This one I can't quite describe, just something about it clicks)

Boss 2 (Brings back fond memories of suffering against WoF my first time as a mage with melee armor and no bridge)
Very Cool! I do enjoy undergroung corruption as well, but have you heard the drip remix?

Back
Top Bottom