What is the most rare thing you own?

I've got the English version of the Persona 4 Golden Limited Edition. Only 10,000 were made and most stores sold out of it pretty quickly. I just found out about it by complete chance.

Then I have some import games, which aren't really rare, they just fall under "not easy to get in the states". But those are Mother 1+2, Super Robot Wars MX Portable, and Super Robot Wars L.
(I think they're all out of print, at least.)

It's far more rare. I have tons of shiny Chramanders, and I don't even play the Pokemon TCG (it's ALMOST as boring as MtG). Tornament Packs were only given in limited quantities and never sold in retail, and aside from that it was a short print. If you're talking about numerical value, it's gone down by over $200 in value in the past three years, due to being reprinted twice by popular demand.

It's rare. Very much so.

1st Ed LOB-EN001 (Blue Eyes White Dragon), more sentimental maybe, but I do have 1st Ed gate guardian WITH the three composite cards and a Shonen Jump BEWD SIGNED by Mr Jump too! (Or had, it's still at my dads I think?)

One of these limited edition statues: :)
gg2ahe8hp56n9g6ngryubnqekqqim3_-.jpg

And some silver coins, of which one is pretty rare.

Is your collector's edition of Terraria signed by Red another one?

It's rare. Very much so.

1st Ed LOB-EN001 (Blue Eyes White Dragon), more sentimental maybe, but I do have 1st Ed gate guardian WITH the three composite cards and a Shonen Jump BEWD SIGNED by Mr Jump too! (Or had, it's still at my dads I think?)
Neither of those are vary rare, they just hold value still due to being popular collector's items. LoB has been reprinted more than any other Yu-Gi-Oh! set, and the Gate Guardian pieces were never really very good or worth much.

I have a N64 and maybe 20 games for it. Is that good? Also, I have a dog named Lizzie (we call her Lizard) that acts like a lizard, and the sphinx.

Neither of those are vary rare, they just hold value still due to being popular collector's items. LoB has been reprinted more than any other Yu-Gi-Oh! set, and the Gate Guardian pieces were never really very good or worth much.

Mhm, it's the rarest I can think of- the Shonen Jump signed one is pretty cool as a collectors item.

I have a Very Scaly Truffle, which is rare to pigrons, mostly because we have to fish with our mouth...
but seriously, I have a lv. 100 Dialga Pokemon card

I have a Very Scaly Truffle, which is rare to pigrons, mostly because we have to fish with our mouth...
but seriously, I have a lv. 100 Dialga Pokemon card
don't remember there being levels assigned to cards when i stopped collecting them but i used to have a charizard card from the first set.

Me. I mean, I'm one of the rarest things in the universe! Unless the universe is infinite/insanely huge, there is probably no copy of me anywhere in the entire universe!

A Legendary Enchanted Sword, a couple of coins from the 1860's, an arrowhead, and a signed foil MTG card worth over 100$. Oh, and my friend has a couple really rare Lego characters. And a few other things that I'm too lazy to dig out of my Drawer of Doom ( aka my drawer of assorted random crap.)

Back
Top Bottom