What is the most time-consuming project you've done so far?

What do you like to build the most?

• Pixel art

• Houses for NPCs

• Building/expanding base

• Boss areas

• Mini-biomes

• Farms

• Maps

• Fight-areas

• Useless :red:king junk that looks awesome as hell

• Transportation

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keigora

Lunatic Cultist
I've started up my playthrough of Terraria again after a long pause, and I find myself building more than actually advacing in the game ._.
I know there are plenty of others like me who prefers building over fighting bosses and exploring.

Now here comes the question:
What project have you used most of your time making and planning?
Pictures are welcome~

As for me, I've been using crazy much time making what I'd like to call a Skyrail. Rails that go over my whole world from my house over by the ocean, so obviously, I have to go over the whole map to just make one rail -.- It's not neccecarily the rails themselves that take time, but all of that I have to clean up, make tunnels, dig a huge hellevator for it etc.

The project that has taken the most time for me is building the perfect AFK Pumpkin Moon and Frost Moon autofarm. I started late 2013, built some mediocre farms, did a lot of research into optimization, and on November 7th I finally managed to put the finishing touches on an autofarm that I think will be very hard to beat in terms of final wave times:

After the video ends I let the farm go until morning, scoring 15 platinum after selling all the drops, and ending up with 89 Mourning Wood trophies and 70 Pumpking trophies.

Here's an in-game pic of the final wave time for Pumpkin Moon:

7B9EEA0DF91BF6AC33A1CEAFA678C509ECF41508

Still working on a video for Frost Moon.

I've started up my playthrough of Terraria again after a long pause, and I find myself building more than actually advacing in the game ._.
I know there are plenty of others like me who prefers building over fighting bosses and exploring.

Now here comes the question:
What project have you used most of your time making and planning?
Pictures are welcome~

As for me, I've been using crazy much time making what I'd like to call a Skyrail. Rails that go over my whole world from my house over by the ocean, so obviously, I have to go over the whole map to just make one rail -.- It's not neccecarily the rails themselves that take time, but all of that I have to clean up, make tunnels, dig a huge hellevator for it etc.
I am fairly new to the game, so...
What are these things moving up and down that kill everything? They look very useful for salughtering the guid- erm, nothing. :p

I am fairly new to the game, so...
What are these things moving up and down that kill everything? They look very useful for salughtering the guid- erm, nothing. :p
Tbh, I am the wrong person to ask about that xD
I myself don't know that much because I've just recently restarted my playthrough after about a year long pause from the game. lel

I dont "build" much, but I do make worlds. Shroomworld, my 100% mushroom world for example, with all of it's jungles replaced, the only dirt in the world is leftovers from the crimson stripe that has yet to be TEdited back to mud, and the whol world is trapped in eternal night...until you reach one of the silt deserts and oceans anyway

I built a cool house out of pearlwood on G.E.C.K's server. it's made to look lopsided on one end and has a meteor crashed in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom