What is the most useless item in Terraria to you?

The Grunk

Eye of Cthulhu
we are on the verge of 3000 different items in game right now... not all of them are very useful.What is the most useless item in Terraria to you? this is my list...

Reactions: Seb
I think the copper shortsword! Puny little piece of crap! But first, a story...

You enter a new world. Break down a tree and make a workbench. Five seconds later you have a wooden sword. I guess that shortsword goes to waste!

I mean honestly, if you're going to make a sword a minute after you make a world, then what's the point in having a copper shortsword? o_O

i never really use useless items but the most useless to me is probably butterfly dust. it might be my fast progression to the frozen wings at mech tier but they are kind of common for me and i find them useless

dirt.

but really I think the most useless item is copper shortsword and chlorophyte pickaxe/drill. I mean by the time you get chlorophyte tier stuff you already have the drax/pickaxe axe which has the same stats as chlorophyte pick.

IMO Almost Thing that gets dropped from Mobs in the dungeon (Apart from Wisp in a bottle & Paladin stuff), Not just cause don't use magic all that much, but stuff like the keybrand VS other melee weapons, the keybrand is rather crap, cause the other swords Shot stuff outta 'em, e.g. True night's edge Sword beam.

1) Any junk item from fishing.
2) Dirt Rod - Why this even exists? Its so useless and expensive!
3) Regrowth Staff - I hate grass anyways, why would I need this?
4) Keybrand - Its outclassed by any other weapon by the time you get to the hardmode dungeon.
5) GPS/watches/compass - I don't care about the information they give, its simply pointless.

Back
Top Bottom