Console What is the next big update

Given that they promised us the "entirety" of 1.2.4 by the end of 2015, I wouldn't hold your breath. They take 3 months just to reply to a message.

they promised us the "entirety" of 1.2.4 by the end of 2015

Consoles (XB1, X360, PS4, PS3, PSVita) will be missing a handful of content (listed below) that will be added during Q1 of 2016 due to the new and improved QA team being rockstars. This ultimately left us with a choice: more content with more bugs, less content with fewer bugs, or an approximate 2 month delay. We decided that providing a more stable game within the time window that we gave is most important, so we prioritized the bug fixing over the missing content or the delay. Again, our plan is to add the missing content – along with any additional fixes needed that come up post-launch – as soon as possible in early 2016. We feel it's the best path overall and will continue to keep you as up-to-date as we can.

They didn't "promise" us, they simply stated that it was their plan to add the missing content in the 1st quarter of '16, fair enough they applied a timescale, but, sometimes things do go pear shaped, new bugs can cause a delay. I don't think it's 505's perogative to give us the rest of the update which might include a handful of bugs, speaking from a dev way of looking at things, I personally wouldn't want to push out an unfinished patch without ironing all the bugs out I could first, it saves time and money in the long run.

Have faith it'll be here when they have finished with it :)

*Crossing fingers*

They didn't "promise" us, they simply stated that it was their plan to add the missing content in the 1st quarter of '16, fair enough they applied a timescale, but, sometimes things do go pear shaped, new bugs can cause a delay. I don't think it's 505's perogative to give us the rest of the update which might include a handful of bugs, speaking from a dev way of looking at things, I personally wouldn't want to push out an unfinished patch without ironing all the bugs out I could first, it saves time and money in the long run.

Have faith it'll be here when they have finished with it :)

*Crossing fingers*
Before the '16 comment they said "in its entirety"; they shouldn't have made that statement unless they were certain they could do it.

I'm not in a rush for it personally, but the people that are shouldn't get their hopes up is all.

Also, the first quarter of 2016 is over tomorrow.

"We will get the rest of the 1.2.4 content out to you as soon as we can, still working on it! Hang in there" posted 17 hr ago on twitter, hopefully it's either finishing touches, or at least an update on a time frame. I can wait for this update but as with many others, being updated on the progress is very important to the community.

updated on the progress is very important to the community.

Saying that, they should give us something like screenshot teasers of what's to come / progress, something similar to what 4J Studios do on their Twitter.

We know what's coming this time round ( The rest of the 1.2.4 update ) but future content teasers would be nice

For now they could just send us a pic of the dev team drinking coffee :p

Still no official news about the next updates? 1.3 is awesome, and I just got the golem down on PS4, looking very much forward to the cultists when I saw these news... Which surprised me, since I already killed the moon lord on my mac.

Everyone is banging on about an update that we probably wont see, if otherworld and t2 come out in that time gao, i cant see the devs updating t1

Back
Top Bottom