Casual What is the oldest video game or console that you own?

Did Chungus die in Endgame

• Total voters
For me, it is the Gameboy Advance SP. It was the 1st Console that I ever owned, until I got it, I just played PC games. I didn't get into Console gaming until a little later in my youth. I did play the Nintendo 64 and Gamecube at other friend's houses until I got my own Gamecube.

The 1st game I got with the GBA was Metroid: Zero Mission, and it's because of this game that I grew to love the Metroid series and other Metroidvanias overall.

This might be cheating, I don't know if it counts, but I do own a SNES Classic. The SNES is older than the GBA naturally, but because the Classic version was made around 2017, it might be considered newer since it's effectively making it so that a great selection of SNES games can be played easily on modern TVs.

Does it count if it's broken? My PS1 doesn't work anymore, but it's still around.

Past that, an XBox.

The oldest game that I currently own is "Hamsterball". I loved it so my parents bought it for me. I was 6 or 5 years old at that time. LOL

PS2. Could've kept any of the consoles I used to have, but money has corrupted my pride.

well my brothers were given a PS2 back when it was the new thing.... hmm.. for me I'd say the oldest video game I have would be spongebob squarepants the movie (GBA)

Back
Top Bottom