Console What is the unluckiest thing that has happened to you?

I've had so much bad luck and felt so much Terraria pain, but honestly this is the part that gets me:

IN my current play through, I accidentally set my spawn really high up in my hotel tower, so I would always have to jump or fall through a bunch of platforms in order to get to my destination. Once I got the Mechanic, I realized that I could actuate the walls of my spawnroom to jump down, without any need to pass a bunch of platforms, so I built that (I like to make doors out of actuators). Earlier today, the Mechanic decided "Maybe Bubby will buy more of my stuff if I walk in front of the switch to her actuator doors!" I was not amused.

If you didn't understand what I'm getting at: When NPCs walk in front of things when you really need to interact with said things.

I bought the switch version and it didn't have split screen.

Oh, you mean in game? Sorry, it's been so long I don't remember.

I was experimenting with lava and traps as usual, but I forgot to put on my lava waders and I lost 6 platinum and 50 gold. Luckily I had auto save off and managed to get it all back.

I was experimenting with lava and traps as usual, but I forgot to put on my lava waders and I lost 6 platinum and 50 gold. Luckily I had auto save off and managed to get it all back.

I went to the underworld with no lava protection. I forgot how long fire stays on me. At this point in the game 14 gold was a lot of money. I lost 8 gold. I am on a shortage of wood. I can't use the weapon rack thing to sell and get a ton of money. Needless to say, {Joke with something about "burnt" here}

I've had so much bad luck and felt so much Terraria pain, but honestly this is the part that gets me:

IN my current play through, I accidentally set my spawn really high up in my hotel tower, so I would always have to jump or fall through a bunch of platforms in order to get to my destination. Once I got the Mechanic, I realized that I could actuate the walls of my spawnroom to jump down, without any need to pass a bunch of platforms, so I built that (I like to make doors out of actuators). Earlier today, the Mechanic decided "Maybe Bubby will buy more of my stuff if I walk in front of the switch to her actuator doors!" I was not amused.

If you didn't understand what I'm getting at: When NPCs walk in front of things when you really need to interact with said things.

Now that's how an NPC meets a cruel fate

it was prehardmode and i got an obsidian skull and i was so excited to mine hellstone that i forgot the obsidian skull wasnt lava proof and...

Back
Top Bottom