what is the weakest weapon in Terraria? (wrong answers only)

It's obviously the White Cultist Banner, here is why:
1. It is unobtainable. Since the enemy that drops the banner is unobtainable, so is the banner itself. Weapons that are unobtainable are a no in my book (besides the First Fractal of course).
2. It barely does any damage. When you try to use it on an enemy, it places the banner 100% of the time. It's so frustrating trying to kill a slime with this thing, since you just keep placing it over and over instead of it hitting the slime.
3. It looks bad. What kind of weapon looks like a ragged piece of cloth anyway? Definitely not a weapon that is good.
4. It has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I mean sure, you can place it, but that's basically another reason the weapon is garbage (as explained in 2.). PLUS it doesn't even look good when used as decoration, just a trashy white piece of cloth that seems to have come from the very same dumpster where the white cultists got their repulsive robes from. The blue cultists have much better fashion, and their robes and banners show it.
5. [INSERT REASON 5 HERE.] Okay, that's all I got. I hope you all will agree with me on this.

Of course, it's the Legendary Zenith. Why? Well, you see, while at first glance it seems very powerful, it has a massive defect: It's literally the last weapon you can obtain in the game. To obtain it, you have to defeat the Moon Lord until you get his two sword drops, get a few other endgame swords that are all very powerful on their own right, look around in the Underground or fish until you find the Enchanted Sword AND you need to have kept the Copper Shortsword from the start (Or make a new one, or make a disposable character for it...).
For all that work, what do you have to use it on? The same losers you've killed a crapton of times already to obtain it in the first place. Even the most powerful monster in the game, the Moon Lord, is one you must have killed twice at minimum.
Almost as bad is the Terraprisma, which is the most powerful minion but requires you to defeat a boss without taking damage at all, and isn't even that much more powerful as the more easily-obtained ones.

Back
Top Bottom