what is the weakest weapon in Terraria? (wrong answers only)

It's clearly the Razorblade Typhoon. I mean first of all it's a magic weapon and we all know that magic weapons are awful and not considered to be usable. The second being that it's a drop from Duke Fishron, and the only good drop from him is the Tempest Staff and his mask. The third being that's homing and uhm... homing sucks because it reduces your aim? Yeah, let's just go with that. The fourth and final thing is that it's a book and books obviously can't be used effectively as weapons.

Well, i'm not sure if i'll have the right contribution but; do or do not, there is no try.

ireallyhavetodissmyfavoritepostgolemmeleeweapon
The Daybreak.

You're all wrong, The Mythical last prism is by far the weakest weapon.
The Last Prism can't have that prefix, since it does no knockback and the modifier gives a knockback boost. So the weapon would have to be the Mystic Last Prism. Plus, the worst one has to be the Zenith.

Oh boy. The zenith sucks. It's massive size is very unergonimic and can cause cramps. it's super expensive to make and deals very little damage. As a melee weapon, you have to get close and put yourself in danger. Plus, look at it. Does that look very powerful to you? No. It's f tier trash.

Back
Top Bottom