What Is The Worst Youtuber

LAnkybox lankybox is great but seriously when they made roblox videos its stupid they post videos about how foxy is crying (foxy is a stupid plushy) why they almost got eaten by luca/encanto/minons and so on plus when another popular movie comes they will abandon the previous one and they go live for 1 week nonstop and of course 3 AM VIDEOS!!!!! #### LANKYBOX #### ADAM!!!!!

Can't believe no one's said this
THATVEGANTEACHER
I mean, she is kinda amusing tho lol
(I don't have anything against vegans, only people like her lol)

holy gucamoli (get it? cuz veganism). How didn't think of her? Yeah, she's one of the :red:tiest. Combine that with an overly toxic community and pedophillia, I'd say you've created the worst Youtuber of all time.

True...
LAnkybox lankybox is great but seriously when they made roblox videos its stupid they post videos about how foxy is crying (foxy is a stupid plushy) why they almost got eaten by luca/encanto/minons and so on plus when another popular movie comes they will abandon the previous one and they go live for 1 week nonstop and of course 3 AM VIDEOS!!!!! #### LANKYBOX #### ADAM!!!!!
He is the IMJAYSTATION of roblox content.

I hate minecraft youtubers like PrestonPlayz. They're all the same generic, screaming teenager youtuber that plays with bright graphics on.

Their intro is always like this:
"YO WHAT'S UP GUYS my name is BloonanniBoi and toDAY we are pranking my friends with the ULTIMATE WITHER STORM MOD but before that make sure you LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE AND HIT THE BELL ICON to see more videos like this!"

I hate minecraft youtubers like PrestonPlayz. They're all the same generic, screaming teenager youtuber that plays with bright graphics on.

Their intro is always like this:
"YO WHAT'S UP GUYS my name is BloonanniBoi and toDAY we are pranking my friends with the ULTIMATE WITHER STORM MOD but before that make sure you LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE AND HIT THE BELL ICON to see more videos like this!"
Nothing new beats the good old minecraft youtubers.

Troom Troom, Five Minute Crafts, and everything like that. Not only are they just farming views, but they're getting people injured in the process by teaching little kids to do very unsafe things. I also saw that one of them made a video that normalized being kidnapped, I think it was Troom Troom. They're not even one of those channels you can watch to laugh at how dumb they are, they're just unbearable to watch.

Can't remember any specific names, but I've come to hate the channels that make pseudo-informational videos, or make videos about a "hot-button issue", that suck you in for about 10+ minutes, only to then waste your time by never making a point, adding anything new to the discussion, or giving away any real perspective on the matter.

This is me being petty but, thankfully, a good number of those channels were either restricted or wiped from existence during the peak of the Pandemic Propaganda nonsense from either side, pro-Capitalists, extremists, and misinformation fearmongers.

A youtuber called Oompaville changed my opinions on Nikocado. I don't Nikocado is even remotely close to being the worst, and he seems to be self-aware. It is sad that he is destroying his body for money, though.

A youtuber called Oompaville changed my opinions on Nikocado. I don't Nikocado is even remotely close to being the worst, and he seems to be self-aware. It is sad that he is destroying his body for money, though.
Well you are... completely right. Nick comes out clean 2 months ago that he was self-aware, HECK, he was acting. All of this is not just for money, not just for clout and exposure from commentary channels, it's for a social experiment too. I definitely didn't fall for his trick of using commentary channels to gain exposure, but I didn't think that he was acting all along. A Youtuber by the name of "The Beak" said that Nikocado Advacado was a "gluttonous mastermind", and I think he has said something that is more accurate than what he thought. It seems as tho, he has stopped Youtube ever since he does his villain speech, so if I'm being honest, Nick is probably not the WORST Youtubers out there.

I kind of already knew that he was acting, but I didn't want to admit it since I didn't believe that someone would want to destroy their life just to see the reactions of millions. Nick is/was one of the smartest trolls on the internet.
Is it really trolling if you're destroying your health?
lol there needs to be best youtuber thread
The best YouTuber, in terms of Terraria skill, would be Ningishu. I believe they are even more capable than we've seen so far.

It's me. 0 editing, 0 text/voiceovers, 0 memes, 0 reactions, 0 explanations and non-clickbait titles. Just pure gameplay and nothing else. Well maybe sometimes I'll add music but that doesn't happen often.

Back
Top Bottom