1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

What is up terrarians

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rey A Rodriguez, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Rey A Rodriguez

Rey A Rodriguez Terrarian

Hailing from Florida where you guys from?

2. Omega Derpling

Omega Derpling Spazmatism

I am the lord of the Derplings, hailing from the primordial jungle itself. (I'm actually from a certain state in the western U.S., not comfortable being more specific than that.)

3. Rey A Rodriguez

Rey A Rodriguez Terrarian

Cool man I'm from the trecherous wetlands of the south east. Glad to meet ya.

4. Defure

Defure Golem

Welcome to the forums, Rey.
    I'm from Finland.
    Anyway, would you like a dragon? (Please give a clear yes or no answer.)

5. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

Hello, Rey! Welcome to the forums!

As for your question, I am from the biggest country in Southeast Asia.

6. Sky_Dragon

Sky_Dragon Terrarian

I’m from Canada, where it’s cold in the winter BUT hot in the summer.