Mobile What is your battle type?

Battle type?

• Total voters

Chasm Guardian

Terrarian
I've always wondered what type of weapon using class people are most like. If I missed any type of class, comment. Select the one or two you are most like!

I have a mage character called Mirahart. She is a magic character who's favourite weapon is the spectr staff along with golden shower and inferno fork.

I also have a Melee character. Uses vampire knives and death sickle. Has turtle armour atm and Paladins sheild. Quite a tank.

And lastly a ranged character name yulov 'the crazy Russian'. Has mega shark, sniper and tactical shotgun. Uses explosive bullets.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451253916,1451253798][/DOUBLEPOST]As for battle type... None of the above. I'm more whatever suits my mood. I use Melee character for bosses as he can take this hit. I use Mage character for exploring and loot finding. And my crazy Russian I use for... Decoration

I've always wondered what type of weapon using class people are most like. If I missed any type of class, comment. Select the one or two you are most like!
[DOUBLEPOST=1451263482,1451263126][/DOUBLEPOST]My class is the caster. I use the specter armor (hood) along with a mana flower, razorblade typhoon, magnet sphere, golden shower and finally the bubble gun. I believe the bubble gun is overlooked. That weapon can tear the Eye of Cthulhu in seconds!

[DOUBLEPOST=1451263482,1451263126][/DOUBLEPOST]My class is the caster. I use the specter armor (hood) along with a mana flower, razorblade typhoon, magnet sphere, golden shower and finally the bubble gun. I believe the bubble gun is overlooked. That weapon can tear the Eye of Cthulhu in seconds!
Wait a moment... you mean the bubble gun sold by the Party Girl? I didn't know you can kill things with that! I need to try it out. Though hopefully it doesn't use too much mana... Since I am a swordsman and a spearman, mana isn't too much of my type... I only use a bee gun, Lopaz staff, or a blowgun when I am going hysterical from a goblin army, blood moon, or a boss battle, but those don't consume much... would the bubble gun work with me?
...and I was pondering how to defeat the Eye of Cthulhu

Wait a moment... you mean the bubble gun sold by the Party Girl? I didn't know you can kill things with that! I need to try it out. Though hopefully it doesn't use too much mana... Since I am a swordsman and a spearman, mana isn't too much of my type... I only use a bee gun, Lopaz staff, or a blowgun when I am going hysterical from a goblin army, blood moon, or a boss battle, but those don't consume much... would the bubble gun work with me?
...and I was pondering how to defeat the Eye of Cthulhu
Lolololol:D:D:D:D:D:D
Wrong bubble gun m8 the one hes talking about drops off of duke fishron, the final boss with 50,000 hp
[DOUBLEPOST=1451300853,1451300745][/DOUBLEPOST]
Was that pun intended? (Can TEAR (;() the EYE of cuthulu with the BUBBLE gun) lol

Lolololol:D:D:D:D:D:D
Wrong bubble gun m8 the one hes talking about drops off of duke fishron, the final boss with 50,000 hp
[DOUBLEPOST=1451300853,1451300745][/DOUBLEPOST]
Was that pun intended? (Can TEAR (;() the EYE of cuthulu with the BUBBLE gun) lol
I don't know if "tear" is the right word but my point is that the bubble gun, the one dropped by duke fishron, has an insane dps with the correct modifiers. Note that this is only my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But you should really give the magic weapon a try, I've seen a YouTuber use it against the moon lord. Search it up.

Bubble gun, not bubble wand. Stupid me. Of course the bubble wand doesn't do anything. It seems.... trivial compared to the gun.

I have a mage character called Mirahart. She is a magic character who's favourite weapon is the spectr staff along with golden shower and inferno fork.

I also have a Melee character. Uses vampire knives and death sickle. Has turtle armour atm and Paladins sheild. Quite a tank.

And lastly a ranged character name yulov 'the crazy Russian'. Has mega shark, sniper and tactical shotgun. Uses explosive bullets.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451253916,1451253798][/DOUBLEPOST]As for battle type... None of the above. I'm more whatever suits my mood. I use Melee character for bosses as he can take this hit. I use Mage character for exploring and loot finding. And my crazy Russian I use for... Decoration
Yeah I'm more of a big mix:happy:

I'm a berserker,why? Bcs wynaut! Actually in my reg playtrough I use melee since they're ez to use and doesn't require any ammo. but in Afk farms, summoner is the way to go

Mage. I remember my first character was called Merlin. I simply love the healing with the spectre set (hood) and the variety of weapons and accessories. But i use some side weapons like vampire knives.

Back
Top Bottom