Mobile What is your class loadout?

Epax

Terrarian
I'm sure everyone has heard about class challenges. But what loadouts do you use with them? Here I'll share mine, you can share yours, and possibly improve mine. I've only done a ranger and a Warrior. So here

Ranger: Titan armor (has less defense, but better offensive stats then shroomite. Plus you don't need to swap helmets)
Bow of choice: Unreal Tsunami (can be subbed out for pulse bow)
Gun of choice: Rapid chain gun (has higher dps then godly chain gun)
launcher of choice: Unreal Stynger (There really isn't any argument)
Accessories (Menacing): Ranger emblem, Fishron wings, Master ninja gear (Can be subbed out for sniper scope but I perfer having tabi and black belt), Avenger emblem, Ankh sheild.

Warrior: Dragon armor (Like beetle. But better!)
Sword of choice: Legendary Horsemans blade (has low base dps for endgame but pumpkins make this sword devastating),
Flail of choice: Godly flairon (What else?)
Offhand: Godly vampire knifes (great for healing and keeping range)
Accessories (Menacing) : Warrior emblem, Avenger emblem, Mechanical glove, Celestial stone (Can be subbed for Fire gauntlet), and Ankh sheild. Since you'll mainly be tanking damage I felt you don't need wings as a Warrior. But you can sub them in for moving around your world

Dragon Armor
Main Weapon: Terra Blade
Offhand/secondary Weapon: Vampire Knives/ Megashark (depends on the situation)
Summon weapon: Raven Staff
Accessories(menacing 3/ Lucky 2): Wings, Frost Spark boots, Ankh Shield, Fire Gauntlet, Celestial Stone(or master ninja gear depending on the situation)

Wings, Frost spark and ankh shield are a must have for me, i just can't give up on mobility and i hate knockback

Warrior
Turtle Armor (hoping to upgrade at some point)
True Excalibur (hoping for an upgrade again); Paladin's Hammer; True Night's Edge; Greater Healing Potions; Magic Mirror
Ankh Shield; Paladin's Shield; Jetpack; Lightning Boots; Bee Cloak

Warrior
True Excalibur (hoping for an upgrade again); Paladin's Hammer; True Night's Edge; Greater Healing Potions; Magic Mirror
Just gonna say. Try farming golem for beatle husks. They'll give you access to beatle armor. I say go for beatle shell because even if it has a minor increase in melee damage and speed it still gives you the highest defense in the game. I personally think the star veil is better then the bee cloak but not everybody gets lucky with mimics. Try going to the ice biome to find ice skates as you can make frost spark boots which gives you better speed then the lightning boots and give you better mobility on ice. If you're lucky enough to get a third broken heroes sword you can get the terra blade by combining both the true excal and true nights edge with a broken heroes sword.

Just gonna say. Try farming golem for beatle husks. They'll give you access to beatle armor. I say go for beatle shell because even if it has a minor increase in melee damage and speed it still gives you the highest defense in the game. I personally think the star veil is better then the bee cloak but not everybody gets lucky with mimics. Try going to the ice biome to find ice skates as you can make frost spark boots which gives you better speed then the lightning boots and give you better mobility on ice. If you're lucky enough to get a third broken heroes sword you can get the terra blade by combining both the true excal and true nights edge with a broken heroes sword.
I already know how to upgrade what I have - I have literally all of the upgrades in my Console game. Frostsparks, Star Veil, Beetle Armor (Shell, of course), and the Terra Blade. I just haven't had the luck to get anything to upgrade said items, and I've been doing terrible at Mobile lately - to the point where I have difficulties with Plantera when I could beat it with ease before.

You are wrong in so many ways. The beetle chainmail is SO much better than the shell, especially in combat where it gives you the insane damage boost. I have the shell, but I never use it. My loadout is beetle with the chainmail, warding fishron wings, warding obsidian shield (can't be arsed getting the ankh charm), warding star veil, menacing fire gauntlet, and menacing celestial stone. I always have the warrior, avenger and destroyer emblems, all menacing, on me at all times to use in combat situations. I usually swap them for the wings, star veil and shield. My weapons: Godly flairon, legendary terra blade, legendary the horsemans blade and godly paladin's hammer. Also, because of the lack of defense with my class, I always have godly vampire knives in my hotbar in combat. It is a big mistake choosing defense over damage, when you have the vampire knives. Remember: the more damage the vampire knives deal to the enemy, the more health it gives back.

You are wrong in so many ways. The beetle chainmail is SO much better than the shell, especially in combat where it gives you the insane damage boost. I have the shell, but I never use it. My loadout is beetle with the chainmail, warding fishron wings, warding obsidian shield (can't be arsed getting the ankh charm), warding star veil, menacing fire gauntlet, and menacing celestial stone. I always have the warrior, avenger and destroyer emblems, all menacing, on me at all times to use in combat situations. I usually swap them for the wings, star veil and shield. My weapons: Godly flairon, legendary terra blade, legendary the horsemans blade and godly paladin's hammer. Also, because of the lack of defense with my class, I always have godly vampire knives in my hotbar in combat. It is a big mistake choosing defense over damage, when you have the vampire knives. Remember: the more damage the vampire knives deal to the enemy, the more health it gives back.
The Scale Mail is not necessarily better than the Shell, but isn't worse, either. It all depends on your loadout and the timing and situation in which you use them. For example, the Shell is best against enemies with low health but high damage (like Derplings), while the Scale Mail is great against enemies with high health (like Wyverns). Plus, you have to take into account that I am not specifically Warrior - I also have properties of the other three classes (especially Sorcerer). Therefore, I need damage buffs for all four classes, rather than just Warriors.
The Fishron Wings are somewhat pointless for me, since I rarely end up in the water. When I do, I almost always have my Moon Shell equipped, making them fairly useless aside from extended flight time.
The Vampire Knives still pair nicely with a Defense-orientated character, due to taking reduced damage, while still being healed for a fair amount of health, especially if all five knives hit something. In fact, that's actually a vital part in tanking.

IMG_4789.PNG
IMG_4788.PNG
IMG_4790.PNG

all you ever need is the bells for flying, typhoon, and razorpine. typhoon is your "vamp knives" that home in on enemies for 135 damage healing a pretty decent amount. and then the typhoon shreds high health enemies with insane fast speeds and about 108 damage with each needle while being fairly easy to aim and healing any damage instantly.

Main Character:
Shell Armor
Legendary Pumkinsword (Sounds better than Horsemans Blade)
Legendary Shroomite Digging Claws
Demonic Vampire Knives
Legendary Deathsickle
Demonic Flairon
Safe (standary equip XD)
MythicalStaff of Frost Hydra
Magic Mirror
Mythical Tempest Staff
and a Scary Hook

Equipment (all with +4% Damage)
Flairon Wings Celestial Stone Anch Shield Fire Gauntlet Valentine Ring

Beetle Scale Mail
Legendary Terra Blade
Legendary Horseman's Blade
Godly Flairon
Godly Death Sickle
Godly Vampire Knives

All Menacing (+4% Dmg)
Celestrial Stone
Moon Shell (Moon Stone for events or Lightning/Frostspark Boots for mobility)
Spooky Wings
Warrior Emblem
Avenger Emblem

I find that the scale mail is better than the dragon armor because of its damage buffs during events and bosses. With the set and using flairon I was able to get to final round of pumpkin moon. Dragon armor is better for its critical strike chance and mobility so its better for day to day use but I recommend beetle armor.

My set is mainly focused on damage (Menacing—duh) but the defense of the scale mail is still pretty good (about the same as dragon armor—60-ish) so for me its more well rounded.

Beetle shell
legendary Terra Blade
Godly Vampire knives
spooky wings
fire gauntlet
destroyers emblem
celestial stone
warrior emblem
all accessories menacing

Ranger: Chlorophyte armor (Decently high defence plus the leaf crystal keeps little buggers away)
Bow(s): Chlorophyte repeater with spectral arrows created by Sharanga(I'm a new player just FWI) and as a little backup I have five stacked light disks.
Magic: Godly magic dagger or a godly demon scythe
Summoning: The Twins (aren't very AI smart but the make a great pair with leaf crystal)
Accessories, Agility and Defence (all have the guarding/warding/armored bonus): Lucky obsidian horseshoe, demon wings, shoe spikes(Tiger climbing gear bugged and disappeared and haven't gotten around to finding the other piece and combining them), frostspark boots(obvious reasons), and finally but definitely not least a cobalt shield.
Total defence ranges 60-61 as I sometimes switch out the demon wings with armored water walking boots.

I am...
THE KING OF THE BEES. (almost)
Full Bee armor in the vanity spots, crimson armor in armor slots
Bee keeper sword
Bee Gun
Hornet Staff
Jars of Honey (healing)
Drax( it's yellow)

Accessories
Frostspark Boots
Tiger Climbing Gear
Mana Regeneration Band
Sweetheart Necklace
Jellyfish Diving Gear

All I need to complete this is the "The Bees Knees " bow
[doublepost=1479534076,1479533950][/doublepost]Here's the photos

Attachments

• IMG_1385.PNG
    IMG_1385.PNG
    241 KB · Views: 1,492
  • IMG_1386.PNG
    IMG_1386.PNG
    220.3 KB · Views: 3,217
I am...
THE KING OF THE BEES. (almost)
Full Bee armor in the vanity spots, crimson armor in armor slots
Bee keeper sword
Bee Gun
Hornet Staff
Jars of Honey (healing)
Drax( it's yellow)

Accessories
Frostspark Boots
Tiger Climbing Gear
Mana Regeneration Band
Sweetheart Necklace
Jellyfish Diving Gear

All I need to complete this is the "The Bees Knees " bow
[doublepost=1479534076,1479533950][/doublepost]Here's the photos
Mobile doesn't yet have the Bee's Knees.

So, do you have the bee vanity set? Do you use the bee armor as your usual armor?

I'm just messing with ya, Bee King ;)
THOU DAREST MESS WITH THINE MASTER!!!!

Lol jk:happy:
[doublepost=1479620153,1479619632][/doublepost]
Warrior
Why don't you make the terra blade?

Back
Top Bottom