Switch What is your favorite (and least favorite) boss in terraria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIX9745

The Destroyer
You can answer with actual bosses, mini-bosses, or event bosses, I just want to know.
My favorite is Moon Lord, and my least Favorite is Betsy. Grinding out Betsy it just a bit repetitive and long compared to any other boss.

favorite:
empress of light, i love the bullet-hell-like attacks, and she has some really cool drops
least favorite:
lunatic cultist, while i like the design and attack concepts, i feel the cultist is wasted potential. i would like some cultist themed drops, and buffs to it overall.

favorite:
empress of light, i love the bullet-hell-like attacks, and she has some really cool drops
least favorite:
lunatic cultist, while i like the design and attack concepts, i feel the cultist is wasted potential. i would like some cultist themed drops, and buffs to it overall.
I agree, Empress has some really cool attacks. And the Lunatic Cultist is indeed wasted potential, it would have been better if he dropped a magic weapon for his attacks, or a summon for the Ancient Visions or the Phantasm Dragon.

My favorite has to be either the Brain of Cthulhu or Duke Fishron. Both are very cool bosses (Duke is a pig, and pigs are my favorite animal), but if I had to pick one, I'd choose the brain. The Crimson is my favorite biome!
My least favorite mini-boss is the Ice Queen. She's just a little boring and annoying. The Dark Mage is another boring one too.

favorite:
least favorite:
Ye thats sick

My favorite has to be either the Brain of Cthulhu or Duke Fishron. Both are very cool bosses (Duke is a pig, and pigs are my favorite animal), but if I had to pick one, I'd choose the brain. The Crimson is my favorite biome!
My least favorite mini-boss is the Ice Queen. She's just a little boring and annoying. The Dark Mage is another boring one too.
True asf

Favorite boss is Queen Bee, because bee weapons are really fun to use, Summoner’s my favorite class and Bee Armor works for that, and they can be used to get useful items early.

My least favorite is the Eater of Worlds, because I hate the Corruption, hate worm enemies and also just don’t like its design. Which is weird since the Destroyer is actually one of my favorite bosses.

I love duke fishron, he poses a great challenge, yet is beatable with pre-mech weapons, and has great rewards, such as powerful weapons and wings that carry you till moonlord.

Favorite boss is Queen Bee, because bee weapons are really fun to use, Summoner’s my favorite class and Bee Armor works for that, and they can be used to get useful items early.

My least favorite is the Eater of Worlds, because I hate the Corruption, hate worm enemies and also just don’t like its design. Which is weird since the Destroyer is actually one of my favorite bosses.
I feel that

I freaking love the Twins. Their battle is always hard and intense and on the toes. I like how it's like fighting two EoC's, but one of them can breathe shadowflame at you which can kill you quickly if your inexperienced, while the other one can shoot lasers, and even more rapid lasers in Phase 2. I also find their names, Retinazer and Spazmatism so iconic. When I hear those names, I instantly think of them.

I don't really have a least favorite boss. If we are talking about who I dislike due to difficulty though, then it's FOR SURE, FREAKING PLANTERA!! I always struggle against her second phase, even though I have a giant arena in the Underground Jungle! She's always :red:ing stressful for me in phase 2 ;-;

Other than Queen Slime, and Skeletron Prime in my No Immunity Master Mode playthrough I did a few days ago on 1.4 TModLoader, Plantera hurt me the most. Get hit by any of the tentacles in No Immunity Master Mode, and it's instadeath within less than a second! I died SO MUCH TO HER in my No Immunity Master Mode playthrough that I actually had to try a strategy I came up with myself, luring her out of the UG which enrages her, but since it was on No Immunity, she didn't really gain loads of defense for enraging, but I died alot when doing that strategy since she is even faster when enraged. Somehow eventually though, I beat her with that strategy and BOY DID IT FEEL SO GOOD. (After her, the rest of the No Immunity Master Mode playthrough was very smooth except for the Solar Pillar of course.)

Personally, i find it pretty hard to pick a favorite. i adore all of the pre hardmode bosses, and everything afterwards is alright.
If i had to chose one tho, it would be the Eye of Cthulhu. He is just so iconic and a well balanced fight. queen bee would probably be a close second.
But, on the other side of the coin, my least favorite are the Pillars. They just seem really generic and like wasted potential. and they are just so insanely frustrating! like, even with post moon lord gear, i still die a good 10-20 times before fighting moon lord, and they are required to fight constantly if you are grinding moon lord for a specific item. all in all, i just dont really like them.

Duke fishron is great! he is agile, has cool projectiles, sentries that modify the battlefield, 3 phases, great loot, top tier wings, and is overall a challenging fight with great rewards

最喜欢的:
光之女皇,我喜欢子弹地狱般的攻击,她有一些非常酷的水滴
最不喜欢的:
疯狂的邪教徒,虽然我喜欢设计和攻击概念,但我觉得邪教徒浪费了潜力。我想要一些以邪教徒为主题的掉落物,并对其整体进行增益。
+1

favorite:
least favorite:
I think the mechanical bosses are some of my favourite bosses they’re well designed and deserved upgrades to terrarias most popular bosses
Least favourite probably queen slime because people rarely defeat queen slime and I’ve only defeated her once because of the achievement you get from defeating her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom