What is your favorite Biome?

What is your favorite? (choose multible if you'd like ^_^)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilgrapez

Retinazer
Title pretty much says it all. I was just wondering what your favorite Biome is. My favorite is the Hallow. I would have it at my base if it weren't for the fact that it would ruin the look of my tree home. =)

Make sure to let me know if a Biome is missing!

EDIT: Oh gosh. I just realized that I misspelled Multiple.

I am such an idiot.

It also seems that the "mushie" Biome is winning.

Last edited:
Crimson for sure. The ambiance, the music, the enemies... It's all so awesome! :D

Not to mention all of the unique building materials you can find there... It's just a great biome.

Crimson for sure. The ambiance, the music, the enemies... It's all so awesome! :D

Not to mention all of the unique building materials you can find there... It's just a great biome.

Yeah. It would be one of my favorites, if it weren't for that creepy music and the creepy enemies and the gory theme. :<

Making this kind of decision is quite the challenge, though I have to admit, the mushie biome is the best. I always remember typing 'MUSHIES' every time I came across a mushroom biome in survivals. I did a lot of survivals.

Making this kind of decision is quite the challenge, though I have to admit, the mushie biome is the best. I always remember typing 'MUSHIES' every time I came across a mushroom biome in survivals. I did a lot of survivals.

xD Lol. This one is also one I like, but it isn't my favorite.

I can just imagine seeing in chat "MUSHIES" as soon as someone enters a Mushroom Biome... :)

xD Lol. This one is also one I like, but it isn't my favorite.

I can just imagine seeing in chat "MUSHIES" as soon as someone enters a Mushroom Biome... :)
Back in the day, coming across this biome was almost a definite assurance of a gold chest. So both the reason there are mushrooms and there could potentially be a gold chest is something that used to get me excited.

Back in the day, coming across this biome was almost a definite assurance of a gold chest. So both the reason there are mushrooms and there could potentially be a gold chest is something that used to get me excited.

Yeah...

Dangit, now I want to post a picture of a Mushroom Biome I found, but I can't because I don't know how. >.<

Yeah...

Dangit, now I want to post a picture of a Mushroom Biome I found, but I can't because I don't know how. >.<
Hah.

Making a mushie house, yes I still refer them to mushies, is equally as cool. ;)

Snow and dessert...they are the peaceful biomes ;)
Ew, snow. I hate snow, it makes me think of yellow snow. And you can already guess what yellow snow makes me think of. That's right, I still remember what happened with you in Year 1, don't you hide it...

Ahh... yes... but the Snow won't let Hallow spread into it. D=

Desert will let Hallow spread into it, but it doesn't look that pretty...
I'm sure you can get undeground ice hallow ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1413565132][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hah.

Making a mushie house, yes I still refer them to mushies, is equally as cool. ;)

Ew, snow. I hate snow, it makes me think of yellow snow. And you can already guess what yellow snow makes me think of. That's right, I still remember what happened with you in Year 1, don't you hide it...
Me in year 1???

Yeah. Agreed.

The Wyverns do look cool, though. They remind me of dragons...
~ The differentiation between a dragon and a wyvern in Western mythology is that a dragon has six limbs (four legs and two wings) whereas a wyvern has four (the "front legs" are also the wings).

Well, what else is good about Space then? The probes?[DOUBLEPOST=1413565736][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah. Agreed.

The Wyverns do look cool, though. They remind me of dragons...
~ The differentiation between a dragon and a wyvern in Western mythology is that a dragon has six limbs (four legs and two wings) whereas a wyvern has four (the "front legs" are also the wings).

Well, what else is good about Space then? The probes?

Well, what else is good about Space then? The probes?

Harpies are cool...

...but not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom