1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Book What is your favorite book?

Discussion in 'Other Media (Non-Gaming: Movies, TV, etc.)' started by Youfad, Oct 17, 2014.

1. TheSandboxGamer

TheSandboxGamer Terrarian

Here's a few series that I've really enjoyed:

- The Culture series, by Iain Banks. Great space opera series with plenty of dark humor and moral dilemmas.

- The NASA trilogy, by Stephen Baxter. Three separate books (no interconnecting storylines), each exploring different fictional NASA missions and the ramifications thereof. Moonseed is probably my favorite of the three, but the others are all amazing.

-Discworld, by Terry Pratchett, especially the City Watch sub-series. Great characters, humor, and storylines all mixed in an amazing fantasy setting.

-The Saga of Seven Suns, by Kevin Anderson. Another space opera, with politics, space battles, genocidal alien races, and all that.

-Pretty much anything by Brandon Sanderson. His Cosmere books are amazing fantasy writing and every one of them is great. Also a bit of state pride there, since he's from Utah and so am I.

Jill likes this.
  2. General Qi

General Qi Terrarian

The Elminster Series
    The Wheel of Time Series
    The Symphony of the Ages Series

3. Cute Little Snek

Cute Little Snek Eater of Worlds

Monster Musume- Need I Explain?

Bone- It's Pretty Good, Infact, I Read Them All Again A Few Months Back.

4. WilliG

WilliG Terrarian

Good Omens.
    It's the funniest book I have ever read. It's about the Son of Satan. Satan sends his son up to earth so that it can take over the world after it is raised by saitanists. However there is a mix up at the hospital. So the baby is raised by an average Christian family and he starts to discover his power.
    The best part of the book is the relationship between the two main characters: The Demon and The Angel.
    Highly recommend.
    Written by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

5. the first prism

the first prism Eye of Cthulhu

Gone series , Michael grant

6. superscrub42

superscrub42 Eye of Cthulhu

Probably the Discworld series, specifically Eric. It's a really great series you should read!