What is your favorite book?

Here's a few series that I've really enjoyed:

- The Culture series, by Iain Banks. Great space opera series with plenty of dark humor and moral dilemmas.

- The NASA trilogy, by Stephen Baxter. Three separate books (no interconnecting storylines), each exploring different fictional NASA missions and the ramifications thereof. Moonseed is probably my favorite of the three, but the others are all amazing.

-Discworld, by Terry Pratchett, especially the City Watch sub-series. Great characters, humor, and storylines all mixed in an amazing fantasy setting.

-The Saga of Seven Suns, by Kevin Anderson. Another space opera, with politics, space battles, genocidal alien races, and all that.

-Pretty much anything by Brandon Sanderson. His Cosmere books are amazing fantasy writing and every one of them is great. Also a bit of state pride there, since he's from Utah and so am I.

Good Omens.
It's the funniest book I have ever read. It's about the Son of Satan. Satan sends his son up to earth so that it can take over the world after it is raised by saitanists. However there is a mix up at the hospital. So the baby is raised by an average Christian family and he starts to discover his power.
The best part of the book is the relationship between the two main characters: The Demon and The Angel.
Highly recommend.
Written by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

Fablehaven series was quite good, although I don't really know what would classify as my favorite. I've read hundreds of books...

I also really liked "The great book of amber" which is like 12 books in a huge tome/compilation.
R.A. Salvatore also writes some really good books in the forgotten realm series.

Warrior cats is a good series.
Specific favourite book though is probably tallstar's revenge.

some of my favorite book series are:
Harry potter
Percy Jackson/Heroes of olympus
Magnus Chase and the gods of asgard
The kane chronicles
the trials of apollo
Divergent
The hunger games

My most all time fav book has to be the lost boy by Dave Pelzer it has a dark tone but is uplifting at the ending

My favorite would be the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Contrary to what the title is, it's not about warriors. It's about the adventures of four clans of wild cats who have to deal with natural things such as droughts, floods, disease, and losing their homes to humans, and also more... unnatural... things, such as their ancestors ceasing to communicate with them, and being invaded by ghost cats.
Erin Hunter is a group of people. But one of them, Tui T. Sutherland made my favorite series: Wings of Fire

Back
Top Bottom