What is your favorite book?

Impossible to say.I've truly read hundreds of books,and I've gone beyond the act of picking favorites.
I can tell you my least favorite books though.

I might go with authors instead of books because there's too many for me to narrow down to one. But I really like Rick Riordan's books, and Kelly Barnhill's books. They are good.

These are bots right? By the way, my favorite book is Tesla's Attic trilogy
Hi @CantWontDo, yes, those were advertising spammers. I removed their message from your quoted reply so that they don’t get the benefit of having their message seen. If you see anything similar to that, sending in a report (even if you’re not sure) is very helpful. Thanks!

My favorite series I’ve read is the Hyperion Cantos by Dan Simmons. It’s a science fiction series that follows the journey 7 pilgrims on a final quest to a mysterious place called the Time Tombs on the planet Hyperion. I’d definitely recommend checking out at least the first two books, but the series as a whole is amazing. I’m also three books into the Dark Tower series by Steven King and I’m really enjoying them so far.

My favorite series I’ve read is the Hyperion Cantos by Dan Simmons. It’s a science fiction series that follows the journey 7 pilgrims on a final quest to a mysterious place called the Time Tombs on the planet Hyperion. I’d definitely recommend checking out at least the first two books, but the series as a whole is amazing. I’m also three books into the Dark Tower series by Steven King and I’m really enjoying them so far.
Returning to this thread almost two years later after finishing the last Dark Tower book, I can safely say that the Dark Tower is definitely up there next to the Hyperion Cantos as my favorite series

1667238184882.png

Back
Top Bottom